I FAAARKIN HATE SUMMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

puurri
Owl status

Re: I FAAARKIN HATE SUMMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by puurri » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:33 am

sucked in. :lol:
(but as the waves aren't we need some real menstuff to talk abt)
come in spinners.

maraetai
Grommet

Post by maraetai » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:24 pm

Those are some classic calibres! I bet the 400 Jeffrey has a fair kick to it.
I am using a Winchester featherweight in 7x57 cal. Had it for years. Am thinking of getting something a bit flatter shooting like a .243 for longer shots though.
Can't wait to sink my teeth into a nice juicy venson back steak! Last time I was down in the sounds we stuffed em with fresh oysters of the wharf. Awesome feed. :lol:

puurri
Owl status

Post by puurri » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:47 pm

maraetai wrote:Those are some classic calibres! I bet the 400 Jeffrey has a fair kick to it.
I am using a Winchester featherweight in 7x57 cal. Had it for years. Am thinking of getting something a bit flatter shooting like a .243 for longer shots though.
Can't wait to sink my teeth into a nice juicy venson back steak! Last time I was down in the sounds we stuffed em with fresh oysters of the wharf. Awesome feed. :lol:
Mate, stick with the 7x57 and handloads. AR 2208 and a 140 grain pill can get you 2900fps anytime.

The Jeffrey is OK as I load 350 grain Woodleighs, otherwise I have a Mannlicher model 1910 cal 9.5 x 57 at 6 1/2 lbs or a few falling blocks incl an Alex Henry 450 cal black powder single shot when up FNQ or the Territory for buff and banteng. :)

maraetai
Grommet

Post by maraetai » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:47 pm

With handloads chronographed 140 grain Sierra boat tail SP over 46 grains of 2208 at 2925 fps. Has shot 3-shot approx MOA with this load, last group fired was 24 mm centre to centre for 3 shots at 100 yards. Problem is I travel a lot and would like to get similar results from factory ammo which I can get when and where I need it. Also my brother gets a bit pissed with me leaving powder and primers etc at his place when I head back over the ditch

creased
Local

Post by creased » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:58 pm

^^

Jebus! Remind me never to piss you farkers off :shock:

Clif
barnacle

Post by Clif » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:09 pm

Now where are those vegetarians :?: :twisted: :D

Dingus
Owl status

Post by Dingus » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:17 pm

creased wrote:^^

No matter what they do or dress like...

offshore1 wrote:^^^I don't think anyone really cares [about boogie boarders] anymore Dae.
\none left on the forum.

puurri
Owl status

Post by puurri » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:39 pm

maraetai wrote:With handloads chronographed 140 grain Sierra boat tail SP over 46 grains of 2208 at 2925 fps. Has shot 3-shot approx MOA with this load, last group fired was 24 mm centre to centre for 3 shots at 100 yards. Problem is I travel a lot and would like to get similar results from factory ammo which I can get when and where I need it. Also my brother gets a bit pissed with me leaving powder and primers etc at his place when I head back over the ditch
Try the Euro stuff as it's quicker than what the the Yank factories have. Exxy though. (Norma, RWS or Horneber)
Last edited by puurri on Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

danw
regular

Post by danw » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:39 pm

creased wrote:^^

^^ thinkin same thing creased :shock:

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:03 pm

^^Nup. Having failed to convince us of the error of our ways, they've gone off to be morally superior somewhere else

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:10 pm

Rockin' Ron wrote:Were you the fattest c**t in the correctional facility Kakers?

And nah ya can't toss 'n drive, although something to be said for the powers of concentration if you pull it off (pun not originally intended).

Summers nearly over ya whingers, and then it will be....

Autumn.
Actually i toss and drive all the time..... I was just wondering about the legal ramifications of getting caught with your pants around your ankles and one hand on your knob.

How the f-ck do you explain that to the judge?

maraetai
Grommet

Post by maraetai » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:16 pm

[/quote]
Try the Euro stuff as it's quicker than what the the Yank factories have. Exxy though. (Norma, RWS or Horneber)[/quote]

Yeah, Have used Hornady light magnums that get around 2800fps but, like you said, exxy at nearly 3 bucks a pop..

Also if any ones interested;
the sydney surf is.............crap
but meanwhile in NZ from this mornings surf.co.nz report:
PIHA:Clean and pumping waves this morning from the SW swell. A light SW wind will pick up this afternoon so head in before lunch.
MURIWAI: Clean 3-4ft waves this morning enjoy before the wind kicks in this afternoon

Spoon
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Spoon » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:35 pm

Summers main plus are the females in skimpy outfits, cold beer on a hot day and less traffic.
Al this is gold. "She didn't realise I was fairly high and spent much of the evening trying to figure out why a purple and orange cow wanted me to climb a tree."

Surfin Turf
Harry the Hat

Post by Surfin Turf » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:46 pm

kreepykrawly wrote:getting caught with your pants around your ankles and one hand on your knob.

How the f-ck do you explain that to the judge?
theraputic anti-roadrage technique, as recomended by your therapist ... everytime some knuckle head cuts you off , instead of following him, running him off the road, tearing him from his car through the (closed) window by his hair and locking him in his boot ... you have a wank and restore your inner peace and harmony ... :idea:

only problem with that though is living in sydney with all the d!ckhead drivers there'll be no :arrow: "give 15 minutes and I'll be right again" ... it'd be one non-stop toss the whole trip ... at least it would stop blokes talking on there phones while driving ...

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:25 pm

You should read the book Between the Devlin and the Deep Blue Sea by Robert G. Barrett (Les Norton)

There is a section in about how this old codger in Coogee bones his old 4 legged mate.

Apparently It’s not uncommon nowadays for some of Australia’s older lonely folk to seek solice late at night with their little poo machines.

Instead of giving people this bloody $5000 baby bonus couldn’t they just shout some of these old people a night on the town.

If I ever had to bust some old f-cker playing hide the sausage with a dog I will literally lose the plot.

I mean who the hell needs to be eye f-cked with this shit happening in right front of them.

It’s just not natural !

astro
Grommet

Post by astro » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:25 pm

They reckon you loose a few kilojouls every time you drop a load.Maybee you could get a job driving a taxi,it'd be a great weight loss program :|

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:43 pm

Sorry Ringa…I really don’t know why I posted that thing about dogs.

It’s being playing with my mind ever since.

Today at the woolies checkout @ Narra I was stuck behind this monumental f-ck up of a human being and so I started slipping silently into my usual daydream mode and while this was happening my eyes gently wondered over to the arse end of a female Labrador dog that was waiting obediently outside the bottlo.

The next thing you know I found myself in some semi conscious state thinking about mounting the old flea bag.

I immediately started twitching at this awful thought and so this stupid lady in front of me turned around to give me the up and down like I was some kinda drug addict.

I felt like smashing her across the head with me loaf of bread.

Stoopid ol bag !

Grooter
Duke Status

Post by Grooter » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:44 am

Ringmaster wrote:Boardies are even an option down here now. F##ken 43 degrees today and the same for tomorrow and Friday. Sickie might be on the cards for a trip down South............
How farkn hot is it :x :x :x !!!!!

Had the evap cooling on fullblast last night, it was still 30 around midnight as well!!
some cnut wrote:There are only two real problems that we face in life, knowing what we want but being unable to know how to get it and/or not knowing what we want
It's possible to hate the filthy world and still love it with an abstract pitying love