Flesh eating surfers

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

puurri
Owl status

Re: Flesh eating surfers

Post by puurri » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:18 pm

petelev4 wrote:MEAT IS FOUL.
cluck, cluck CLAAAARK!

turtle
barnacle

Post by turtle » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:25 pm

hey catpkooky, do look after self physical??

are you muscles??
signatures, finally got it covered.

turtle
barnacle

Post by turtle » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:35 pm

^^ MEAT IS MEAT.................FOOD ^^

not reaLLY too difficult to 'learn'. seems though we got diff types of people :|

turtle
barnacle

Post by turtle » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:42 pm

kelly slater likes organic meat

turtle
barnacle

Post by turtle » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:52 pm

and yeah pete you right, meat filth

kellly slater eats lamb loin chops

petelev4
Local

Post by petelev4 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:25 pm

CaptKooK
Grommet

Post by CaptKooK » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:40 am

Pyramid- Just America?

http://www.animalliberationqld.org.au/feedlots.htm

Cookie- I respect other peoples viewpoints as long as their actions are not impacting adversely on others. Do you respect the Nazi's viewpoint of exterminating Jews?
Do you respect slave owners viewpoints? Pedophile's viewpoints? Rapists? Drop ins?

Turtle- thanks for the offer but contrary to popular belief being vego does not mean you are gay.

Why is it called PMS?

Mad Cow Disease was already taken.

turtle
barnacle

Post by turtle » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:53 am

^^ you comparing carnivores to Nazis and Peadophiles, that's pretty radical man

steve shearer
BUTTONMEISTER

Post by steve shearer » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:16 am

murrum wrote:
..... the efficiency improvements in Ag over the last 25yrs have essentially meant a lot more food from less, a signficant benefit to all.
Woefully, laughably inaccurate.
Your confusing efficiency with yield : which in conventional agriculture is purely a function of fossil fuel inputs (chemical fertilisers and fuel mostly). Also, most of that increase happened with the so-called "green" revolution following WW2 when chemical fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides became prevalent as a side-effect of weapons research.
As soil fertility decreases and input costs rise we see a corresponding increase in food prices, leading to increasing problems with basic food affordability in alot of countries.
Organic farming yields rise over time as a function of inputs due to increasing soil fertility.
Conventional ag practices in this country have led to an almost catastrophic situation in our largest inland basins (ie Murray/Darling).
Steve
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:27 am

Yeah well last night I ate....sausages.

Bits of Pig normally ignored by the populace at large, ground up and mixed with various salts, herbs, emulsifiers etc and stuffed BRUTALLY into thin sleeves of god knows what. Then slowly charred over an open flame.

Ate several of 'em, they were Fantastic

hey turtle, just coming back with something as shatteringly lame as CaptKook's savage Einstein assault: Hitler, King of the Nazis, was a vegetarian.

Yeah it's a real moral issue this one.

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:55 am

from wikipedia
"Health

Main articles: Adolf Hitler's medical health and Vegetarianism of Adolf Hitler

Hitler's health has long been the subject of debate. He has variously been said to have suffered from irritable bowel syndrome, skin lesions, irregular heartbeat, Parkinson's disease,[55] syphilis,[55] and a strongly suggested addiction to methamphetamine. One film exists that shows his left hand trembling, which might suggest Parkinson's.[89] Another film, to which words have been added using lip-reading technology, shows him holding a magnifying glass to a map, saying "These new aerials...", then pausing and putting the map down, saying "Oh my arm...."[90] Beyond these accounts, however, the evidence is sparse.

After the early 1930s, Hitler generally followed a vegetarian diet, although he ate meat on occasion. There are reports of him disgusting his guests by giving them graphic accounts of the slaughter of animals in an effort to make them shun meat.[91] A fear of cancer (from which his mother died) is the most widely cited reason, though many authors also assert Hitler had a profound and deep love of animals. Martin Bormann had a greenhouse constructed for him near the Berghof (near Berchtesgaden) to ensure a steady supply of fresh fruit and vegetables for Hitler throughout the war. Photographs of Bormann's children tending the greenhouse survive and, by 2005, its foundations were among the only ruins visible in the area which were associated with Nazi leaders.

Hitler was a non-smoker and promoted aggressive anti-smoking campaigns throughout Germany. He reportedly promised a gold watch to any of his close associates who quit (and gave a few away). Several witness accounts relate that, immediately after his suicide was confirmed, many officers, aides, and secretaries in the Führerbunker lit cigarettes.[92]

Sexuality

Main article: Adolf Hitler's sexuality

Hitler presented himself publicly as a man without an intimate domestic life, dedicated to his political mission, and to help in winning support from the women of Germany. He had a fiancée, Mimi Reiter in the 1920s, and later had a mistress, Eva Braun. He had a close bond with his half-niece Geli Raubal, which some commentators have claimed was sexual, though there is no evidence that proves this.[93] All three women attempted suicide, (two succeeded), a fact which has led to speculation that Hitler may have had sexual fetishes, such as urolagnia, as was claimed by Otto Strasser, a political opponent of Hitler. Reiter, the only one to survive the Nazi regime, denied this.[94] During the war and afterwards psychoanalysts offered numerous inconsistent psycho-sexual explanations of his pathology.[95] Some theorists have claimed that Hitler had a relationship with British fascist Unity Mitford.[96] More recently Lothar Machtan has argued in his book The Hidden Hitler that Hitler was homosexual, while others argue that he was largely asexual."

heres a dedication to his half set of testicles
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_...y_Got_One_Ball

Plagiarized from a posting by ‘notawsome’ on a website called UndercoverReality.com

regular

Post by 8 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:28 am

Anyone have opinions on halal meat? I had one before I knew much about it. Now I have a different one.

steve shearer
BUTTONMEISTER

Post by steve shearer » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:38 am

Rockin' Ron wrote: Fair enough Steve, but would you care to have a crack at a possible solution?
Well one step in the right direction would be to remove the massive subsidies paid by taxpayers to support conventional ag (less so in Aus, true but still there) vs Organic ag , which receives no Govt support at all.
That has the effect of artificially lowering conventional Ag food prices in comparison to Organic food.
Massive restructuring will occur in the next 5 years anyway (around 10 billion in the Murray/Darling alone) which will cost the taxpayer....so there is an opportunity for Aus to move to a more organic, sustainable mode of Agriculture and reap massive future rewards esp. in terms of the export premium in European markets.
Whether there is the political will remains to be seen.
Labour intensive is mostly a factor of scale , there will be a tipping point where that will equalise wrt conventional Ag.
[img]/img]
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes

CaptKooK
Grommet

Post by CaptKooK » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:09 pm

Nick is that the 3rd time you have brought up the Einstein quote, sounds like it cut you pretty deep. So you want to talk about murderous dictators that ate meat? I'll take your Hitler and raise you a Pol Pot, over to you, good luck finding another vegetarian dictator.

Turtle, i'm not comparing anything, you did that, i was highlighting to cookie that one must have limits in respecting others opinions.

To everyone that keeps trying to make a put down on my name, i specifically chose a self-depreciating name therefore when you try and think of put down it's useless because i've already done it.

People think they have hit the jackpot in the in the vego debate when they discover hitler was a vego(apparently). Its a ridiculously weak argument like saying 'oh yeah, martin bryant ate meat!'
There are other dictators who have killed more people than hitler but there just isn't 5000 documentaries and movies made about them every year.

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:19 pm

CaptKooK wrote:Nick is that the 3rd time you have brought up the Einstein quote, sounds like it cut you pretty deep.
Yeah, its lameness really bugs the s**t out of me.

That's why I brought up the idiot Hitler reference...to make the point that YOU CAN'T JUDGE A PERSON BY THEIR F**KEN DIET.

turtle
barnacle

Post by turtle » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:28 pm

^^ i dont have facts and couldn't be bothered searching..

but this what i know, vegos= hindu buddhism & the hippies in 60's & whowever else on vego trip.. cruelty to animals people( i got no judgements)
we argue about eating meat vs not eating meat, and this where im lost. humans by and large eat red meat simply because our bodies know what do with it!!!! probably other stuff going on as well but im no nutrition guru

survival an instinct. if you were starving and only meat to eat, would you die??

this post for you captspooky :wink:
Last edited by turtle on Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:34 pm

Oh yes shall we continue?

Lamb.

Start early in the morning, preferably a limpid morning with dew on the ground and little daisies peeking out from the grass.

Get a really good powerful crossbow, then hide behind a bush near a gathering of sheep and lambs, wait for one of the little sweeties to come bouncing up, then SHOOT IT CLEAN THROUGH THE SKULL with the biggest sharpest bolt you can find.

Slaughter and dress appropriately, then store away in your Home Abbatoirs, all except for one splendid leg joint, which should be skinned etc and jointed to take off the shank and its poignant little foot.

Preheat the terrible Oven to 90-100 degrees C. Cut slits into the Lambykins leg with a SHARP KNIFE, which if you chose you could have used to kill the animal in the first place. Insert slices of garlic, the odd sprig of rosemary, and a few anchovy fillets into the cuts. (Imagine how much that'd STING if the creature were still with us!) Rub the whole leg all over with salt and pepper, lots of salt especially, then brown all over in with some olive oil in a hot pan. (If you like, you could test the pan's heat by throwing in a lizard or something else alive.)

Place the Leg in an oven pot. Deglaze the pan with some dry white wine and pour that into the pot as well along with a bit of water. Put the thing covered into the oven and just leave it there all day, turning very occasionally and checking for liquid, which shouldn't be allowed to boil off.

Give it a good seven or eight hours, then get it out, wait 15 minutes before carving, and watch fascinated as the flesh simply FALLS OFF THE BONE into the mouths of your guests. Serve with cooled boiled new potatoes and a good salad and a nice light red which you can pretend is actually blood.