Vego Surfers

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

yomutha
Grommet

Re: Vego Surfers

Post by yomutha » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:06 pm

So we should all do our bit by attempting to exterminate these filthy beasts & dispose of the corpses in a carbon neutral manner.[/
Ever heard of Supply and Demand, genius?
Now is cotton more enviromentally friendly than wool?
Since so much food/water is used to raise sheep, as well as their methane contribution, cotton is more environmentally friendly than sheep wool

CaptKooK
Grommet

Post by CaptKooK » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:13 pm

Yep, you got it, if you stop eating meat they will stop being bred and won't exist in the first place.
Its funny how cars are going all hybrid but more greenhouse gas is produced from animal agriculture than transport and you don't hear squat about reducing your meat intake to help the environment.

boogaloo
Local

Post by boogaloo » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:11 pm

How much methane is emitted by all the vegetarians in India, plus all the cows they don't eat?

yomutha
Grommet

Post by yomutha » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:14 pm

merkin wrote:
yomutha wrote:While we're talking about CH4 with cattle; they contribute 15% to the amount of methane in our atmosphere!

Also, it takes 17 kilos of corn, grains etc to produce 1 kilo of beef, economically speaking. Also producing 1 kilo of beef uses 100,000 to 200,000 litres of water, depending on conditions.

Yep, eating meat doesn't affect the environment/economics at all...
Not the ones that eat pasture.

And so what? How much water do you need to grow your bloody lettuce? Do the sums. By my calculations you need some iron to get your brain going.

If you're going down this track let's have a look at your back paddock - how many kids have you bred? when did you last walk to the shop? how much food do you grow for your own use? how much methane is emanating from your sorry vegetarian backside? how much more productive for the economy are meat eaters by way of their superior strength and brainpower?

I'm amazed you "vegos" :roll: have the strength to push down the little buttons on the keyboard. :lol:
Mate, I've got my own bloody veggie garden in ma backyard with a steady supply of tank water so don't shit me up the walls on how we vegetarians use so much water! Eating meat eaters is the worst thing you can do for the environment... But you probably don't give a shit, your more concerned about your tastebuds and muscles. Iron to get my brain going? Iron is for the production of Haemoglobin, the product that binds materials to our red blood cells to travel around our system, that has got nothing to do with how smart you are.

Kids? I'm 19 f***king years old! Also I don't know if you're trying to emphasise that I won't have kids cause I'm so 'weak' or if I having kids would be twice as bad for the environment, but you're wrong any way you look at it.

Also don't give me that crap on how you think we have no energy, it takes a real dumb ass to result to stuuuuuuupid stereotypes like that! Superior strength? I don't give a shit! Shove your ego up your ass!

The reason why we have problems in the world? Egotistical, self involved dickheads like you whos main concern is their convenience! Grow up.

yomutha
Grommet

Post by yomutha » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:32 am

Well since dairy cattles have a life span of around 3 years due to overmilking, they're then used as meat and hence no difference in carbon footprint.

And, ahh whales aren't farmed... Cows are anomalies when it comes to the methane contribution, and large mammals like whales don't contribute to the greenhouse gases. The extinction of whales won't make sea levels rise, but it will destroy many ecosystems due to the population rise of krill and hence not enough algae/phytoplankton to go around. You could say then that the ice caps might melt, as all the phytoplankton in the ocean make a much larger contribution to oxygen production than all of the forests on earth.

Jeez, I wish all of these vegetarian attacks had some basis/thought in them!

CaptKooK
Grommet

Post by CaptKooK » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:52 am

Is this guy claiming it is intelligent to be cruel to animals?

Why not try jumping in the gorrilla enclosure next time your at the zoo and then report back on the strength of vegetarians.

Or just google Bill Pearl.

People in the past were opposed to rights for slaves and women and everyone's sense of right or wrong will evolve at a different pace. Most people just feel comfortable doing what everyone else does so as not to stick out and cop flack.

I think most people would agree that factory farms are wrong but they would prefer you don't mention it, don't want to spoil your dinner.

offshore1
Duke Status

Post by offshore1 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:03 am

I think you'll find, and this has been substantially well documented by certain members of the scientific community and has become common knowledge in these circles, that one of the primary reasons, if not THE primary reason for rising sea levels is the sudden increase in the world whale population.

think about it: you're in the tub of a Saturday evening, merrily scrubbing away, and somebody drops a whale in next to you, even a porpoise......doesn't take a nobel prize winner to figure out you'll be mopping the bathroom floor quicksmart. Not to mention all the splashing.

And, studies are currently underway, and the data so far strongly suggests, that a gorrila in the tub would have substantially the same effect, though with possibly more splashing....
marauding mullet wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 6:03 pm
Jesus I’m surrounded by schnitzel tards.

Grooter
Duke Status

Post by Grooter » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:25 am

^^^^

:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

Classic!
some cnut wrote:There are only two real problems that we face in life, knowing what we want but being unable to know how to get it and/or not knowing what we want
It's possible to hate the filthy world and still love it with an abstract pitying love

CaptKooK
Grommet

Post by CaptKooK » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:32 am

Wow! that is hilarious and clever too, how did you come up with that joke so quickly? Whale in bathtub, are you chris rock?

Well I guess if you don't have a decent argument just make the best joke you can, well done.

That splashing bit just took the cake, you are sooo funny !!!!!!!!!!

Yuke Hunt
Duke Status

Post by Yuke Hunt » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:37 am

offshore1 wrote:I think you'll find, and this has been substantially well documented by certain members of the scientific community and has become common knowledge in these circles, that one of the primary reasons, if not THE primary reason for rising sea levels is the sudden increase in the world whale population.

think about it: you're in the tub of a Saturday evening, merrily scrubbing away, and somebody drops a whale in next to you, even a porpoise......doesn't take a nobel prize winner to figure out you'll be mopping the bathroom floor quicksmart. Not to mention all the splashing.

And, studies are currently underway, and the data so far strongly suggests, that a gorrila in the tub would have substantially the same effect, though with possibly more splashing....
That is f**king hilarious and has to be the most logical post so far on this thread …

Yomutha … you seem to have a slight problem disseminating between humor … sarcasm and seriousness … wow … but you do have a veracious appetite and tend to bite at anything thrown at you. Toss the boy a fish … its brain food.

:lol:
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on ... now all thy piety nor wit shall lure it back to cancel even half a line ... nor all thy tears wash out a single word of it.

Chillin
charger

Post by Chillin » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:02 am

Are you vegos actually closet vegos, as in, will eat eggs and fish etc, or the full vegan plant eating variety?
Your opinion is worth as much as it costs.

otway1949
barnacle

Post by otway1949 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:03 am

Say it fast; "Whale, Oil, Beef, Hooked" and was that sperm whale and was the gorilla a silver back?
Murray Rose Olympic gold medalist was a Vego at the time of his wins.

Your body's needs change with time be flexible change your diet as you go!
Do whale fart? yes and it leaves an oil slick and smells unbelievable as does their breath, so would yours if you ate zillions of krill every feed.
Major source of Methane termite farts listen to the tiny fffts as you go past a mound.
Think of the greenhouse gases coming out of both ends of our politicians!!!!!
Random trivia I know but enjoy.

Jaffa
Jaffa, I'm opinionated, and I'm sometimes right. So?

CaptKooK
Grommet

Post by CaptKooK » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:12 pm

If meat-eating is so natural why do we have to hide the truth from young children as to what they are eating?

Plus if meat-eaters are so brave and strong as they appear to need to voice why is that they let others kill for them and only the most docile of creatures?

Chillin
charger

Post by Chillin » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:40 pm

CaptKooK wrote:If meat-eating is so natural why do we have to hide the truth from young children as to what they are eating?

What the? what are you saying? Thats maccas ads lie when they say their CHICKEN BREASTS are grilled, or that KFC stands for what?

Plus if meat-eaters are so brave and strong as they appear to need to voice why is that they let others kill for them and only the most docile of creatures?
Are you saying that abbatoir workers don't eat meat?
Your opinion is worth as much as it costs.

heefcoate
Local

Post by heefcoate » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:42 pm

Go tell the lions to stop eating other animals then, im sure they will eat you instead!

yomutha
Grommet

Post by yomutha » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:58 pm

merkin wrote:
Can't let this one pass without comment Mr Save the Environment by Eating Salad... dragged yourself out of bed yet?

Your argument now has more holes in it than that smelly cheesecloth kaftan you get around in.

Firstly - lentils in a can??? Are you serious? Buy them in bulk at your co-op or Santos or wherever. Same for chickpeas - soak them overnight.

Secondly - you don't have the energy to crush a tomato, do you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for the children bit before - it was to do with the environment. Anyway that's why there are so few vegetarians - they're too weak to get an erection and their semen has the swimming ability of Revolution on a two foot day at Freshie.

Finally matey - now sit down and grab yourself a celery stick to suck on - I have some lovely news for you.

I breed beef cattle. :lol: :lol: :lol: And the next born calf shall be christened "Yomutha" :wink:
I only use canned vegetables so I can get as much juice as I can. And yes, I have no energy since I don't eat kidney stone, obesity inducing meat :roll: .

You can make as much jokes as you want, but I'm going to stop trying to convince you that your wrong; your just too much of a ***. You are incredibly selfish and have no respect for the world; typical Australian 30-40 year old. Unless you get your head out of your arse, you will always be a prick and you will die a prick. Have fun with your life!