What has scarred ya?

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

stuey

What has scarred ya?

Post by stuey » Tue Jun 22, 2004 9:41 am

Most embarrassing moment in yar surfin life?
Or most embarrassin thing.
In my case I aint ever forgotten the joys o receivin me first wetty only ta find the zip was down the front!!!! Yep me tight arsed ol man bought me a ski suit cos it was on special. Felt like an idiot for ages and used ta cop it from the locals somethin shocking. As soon as I hit the beach after bein in the water I'd drop the zip and top down so it looked like a 'real' wetty.
It disfigured me for life.

bumbaclot
Supporter
Supporter

Post by bumbaclot » Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:00 am

takin me brand new Michael Anthony stick out in 1ft ft slop and spearin me own batti with d'trailer.....most painful + most embarrasin takin it back to shop to get repaired 2 hours after buyin it, walkin wit a limp coz me sphincta is black and blue........guy in shop asks wot I was doin out dere in da first place........'good question c0ck sucker, less of da lip and sort me outta new plug and fin' :roll:
I've got two bad habits, smoking and masturbation.
I'm a twenty a day man and I smoke like a farkin chimney.

"Stay happy and you'll be perfectly fine"... Jack Norris

BA
Duke Status

Post by BA » Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:30 am

Ha Ha Stuey, my parents did the exact same thing. They bought me a second hand Rip Curl wetsuit (thinking it was cool because it was Rip Curl) but it was a diving suit. Totally spewing and copped heaps. Used to wear a vest over the top so it didn't look so dickie. (It still did but).

barstardos
charger

Post by barstardos » Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:38 am

I had one of those front zip ski wettie's too. Sure it scarred me but not as much as surfing right through winter in just boardies before i got he wetty.

Chonie

Post by Chonie » Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:32 pm

Hahaha where do i start?!!
Prob the latest was getting bowled over by a baby whitewash wave as i was standing on the shore watching a mate come in.

lrsa_04
Local

Post by lrsa_04 » Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:50 pm

definently up untill i was about 9 i wore a spandex!! my parents didnt want to buy me a new one and as i was rash prone i had to wear it!! tried to wear boardies over the top but didnt work...to make it even worse it was like fluro green and yellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Stay happy and everything will be perfectly all right"... Jack Norris

buzzy
barnacle

Post by buzzy » Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:08 pm

Yep, I had one of those diving wetties with the zip at the front too. Huge big teeth on the zip which left a huge indentation in the wax.

Probably the most embarressing thing for me though is I'm almost guarranteed to surf badly if I'm trying to impress someone. I'll surf fine for myself, but put me in a contest or tell me someone is watching me and I'll turn into gumby city.

I saw a woman not long ago surfing in a pink swimming cap. This was in about April when the water was warm. That's pretty much the most embarressing thing I've seen.

marcus
Owl status

Post by marcus » Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:38 pm

man, i never stop embarresing myself, almost every week i do something that makes me cringe.
as for those wetties, my auntie gave me a waterskiing wetsuit from the sixties, she was a barefoot champ back in the day,it was like a giant 6mm neoprene jacket. it had buckles huge front zip, arm zips and corroded buckles.
it was like an old james bond diving suit.
anyway, i convinced mum to buy me a wavelength springsuit.
Oscar Wilde - "I am not young enough to know everything"

Fun9RY

Post by Fun9RY » Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:59 pm

Got a new wettie one year - 9th grade I believe it was. Was all psyched about it and rubbin it in to all the groms at school for weeks beforehand. Mum goes to pick it up one day and I get home, pack it in my bag straight away and head straight to the bus stop to catch the bus to the beach with me mates. Sittin there baggin em out about their old crappy boardies or dieing wetsuits, get to the beach put mine on and they start laughing. Dumbass mother had bought me a girls wetsuit hadnt she!??

It even had fcuking PINK on it!!

I sat down and nearlly cried, then went meh fcuk it, and went surfing anyway.

BA
Duke Status

Post by BA » Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:16 pm

Mid-winter Victoria, early morning, about 5c, mouthing off to my mates about my new quiky wetsuit and how warm I'm gonna be and how their wetsuits are shite. As I'm putting it on, I put my foot through the chest leaving a gaping hole. My mates rolling around laughing. I had to surf in it and was obviously freezing and looked like a knob. Karma I think its called.

moneyman
barnacle

Post by moneyman » Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:24 pm

Fun9RY wrote:Got a new wettie one year - 9th grade I believe it was. Was all psyched about it and rubbin it in to all the groms at school for weeks beforehand. Mum goes to pick it up one day and I get home, pack it in my bag straight away and head straight to the bus stop to catch the bus to the beach with me mates. Sittin there baggin em out about their old crappy boardies or dieing wetsuits, get to the beach put mine on and they start laughing. Dumbass mother had bought me a girls wetsuit hadnt she!??

you were a grom yourself so i dont see how you could pay them out by calling them that
Ka ChInG !!!!!

Fun9RY

Post by Fun9RY » Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:49 pm

moneyman wrote:
Fun9RY wrote:Got a new wettie one year - 9th grade I believe it was. Was all psyched about it and rubbin it in to all the groms at school for weeks beforehand. Mum goes to pick it up one day and I get home, pack it in my bag straight away and head straight to the bus stop to catch the bus to the beach with me mates. Sittin there baggin em out about their old crappy boardies or dieing wetsuits, get to the beach put mine on and they start laughing. Dumbass mother had bought me a girls wetsuit hadnt she!??

you were a grom yourself so i dont see how you could pay them out by calling them that
OMG fool, I didnt say I WASNT a grom.....
All I said was that I was rubbing it in to the GROMS at school. Where did I say I WASNT, and if you take note, bolded, underlined and in italics above, I wasnt hasseling them for being groms, I was hasseling them coz I was getting a new wetsuit u dumb fcuk, cant u r. r. read stoopid?

Why pick shit for mummyfkrman. Take ur punk a$$ back to daddy for another spankin u little kook.

TC

Post by TC » Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:00 pm

hey farker9ry ya tosser, you never stop duz ya. R ya still hangin out in ya little pink number with ya yr 9 mates from last yr. Mowahahahahahah!

Fun9RY

Post by Fun9RY » Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:11 pm

TC wrote:hey farker9ry ya tosser, you never stop duz ya. R ya still hangin out in ya little pink number with ya yr 9 mates from last yr. Mowahahahahahah!
Ah ahah aha aaaaaah....

Yer good one!!

Ahaha. Why dont you take your kiddyfcuker attitude elsewhere, u pre-menstrual discharge, I dont think anyone wants to listen to you. Poor old dog of yours, how many times u had to stitch the poor little feckers a$$ up after u busted the sphincter open? U take him to bed with u mate? God a tub of Peanut Butter in ur top drawer too beasty boy?

What does TC even stand for, are they youre initials are they Tough Cnut?

TC

Post by TC » Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:13 pm

awwwww you're a classic mate. just hangin out da bait coz ya always bite. youre a funny little fella!!

Fun9RY

Post by Fun9RY » Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:20 pm

Try My Best :D
I thought you were gonna get all uppity and start screaming legal jargon like alot of the other tighta$$ humourless finger up bum weeners on the forumz, ur a cool dude :D

bumbaclot
Supporter
Supporter

Post by bumbaclot » Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:23 pm

good to see you pair have reached around and made up! :shock:
I've got two bad habits, smoking and masturbation.
I'm a twenty a day man and I smoke like a farkin chimney.

"Stay happy and you'll be perfectly fine"... Jack Norris

TC

Post by TC » Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:25 pm

wot are yopu talking about? I am.

Your IP address is 204.135.113.81.
Your isp is .net.au.
Your domain is server.telstra.au in haymarket, NSW

I've got all I need

You should be more careful what you write here. you can say anything but when you write it down, it becomes evidence.