INDO EXCUSES

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:09 pm

booter wrote:he'd be on his hands and knees
yeah, but he wouldn't be begging

betty boop
regular

Post by betty boop » Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:04 pm

kreepy krawley wrote:
I have the answers . It's just up to you whether you take on board anything i say. It could save you one day.

Re woman
I still strongly believe that a woman’s place is in the kitchen because when they lose their sexuality and their looks how else can they possibly please a man.

You can’t talk to em because they don’t have any brains.
You can’t hang out with them because they would rather go shopping and do their stupid nails.
You can’t go into business with them because they will end up shaftin ya and or doing your head in.
You can’t marry them because they will end up taking half of everything you own (typically they never bring any money into a relationship ….only debt)

They really need to get back in the kitchen where they belong. Horrible things!
:cry:

I am speechless....I don't speak unless spoken to, and I don't hang out with any boys, now, because my husband has told them that he will beat them up.

I am very cheap. I don't go shopping, except for surfboards, and my nails are not stupid.

I am at my happiest barefoot and pregnant, and in the kitchen.

But that last comment, about we females being horrible things; well, that was really offensive........

PS You are a brave man to write these things. Braver than any boys I know.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

puurri
Owl status

Post by puurri » Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:49 pm

betty boop wrote:kreepy krawley wrote:
I have the answers . It's just up to you whether you take on board anything i say. It could save you one day.

Re woman
I still strongly believe that a woman’s place is in the kitchen because when they lose their sexuality and their looks how else can they possibly please a man.

You can’t talk to em because they don’t have any brains.
You can’t hang out with them because they would rather go shopping and do their stupid nails.
You can’t go into business with them because they will end up shaftin ya and or doing your head in.
You can’t marry them because they will end up taking half of everything you own (typically they never bring any money into a relationship ….only debt)

They really need to get back in the kitchen where they belong. Horrible things!
:cry:

I am speechless....I don't speak unless spoken to, and I don't hang out with any boys, now, because my husband has told them that he will beat them up.

I am very cheap. I don't go shopping, except for surfboards, and my nails are not stupid.

I am at my happiest barefoot and pregnant, and in the kitchen.

But that last comment, about we females being horrible things; well, that was really offensive........

PS You are a brave man to write these things. Braver than any boys I know.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yo hang wit da Brethern eh? :lol:

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:20 am

Here’s the scoop Betty Boop

Before I had a kid I used to travel heaps and have been with an amazing variety of woman from all corners of the world.

One thing they all had in common is that at some stage/point they show their true colors.

They’re on the best behavior while seeking males for procreation or “fun times” but once they get their hooks in they start f-cking with your brain.

Woman basically are a bag full of weird hormones all having a party and a war at the same time.

Unpredictable and excruciatingly painful to deal with at the best of times, most women should be avoided until either sex or cleaning is required.

P.S despite what you limp wristed urban male types think(NC cough cough) I aint intimidated by woman/MrsKK.
If they give/gave me shit I simply refuse/refused them either sex or money. There’s nothing quite like a begging woman at your knees.

You guys should try it … it’s quite an empowering feeling. Quite a turn on actually. :shock:

Damage
Owl status

Post by Damage » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:48 am

So tell us about your mother KK. Lie back and let it all out.

:?:

still here
charger

Post by still here » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:16 am

Great writing style BB ....

spongeInside
Local

Post by spongeInside » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:34 am

someone that knows KK's real name and/or address.. please print this thread out and post it to his house.. attention Mrs KK :P it will be no more internet for our resident Krispy Kreme lover.. :lol: :lol:

betty boop
regular

Post by betty boop » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:24 pm

Kreepykrawly,

Long, long ago,before I had my cute babies, I was being followed by a nice pack of Boys. I used to think that they were just friends, as we used to do lots of hiking and bush walking stuff. Mind you, they were mostly just good for carrying heavy things, so I mostly took my girlfriends with me.

As my husband has pointed out to me; they have gradually disappeared. He tells me the only reason that boys talk to girls is to get sex. And since I have got married, and the other Boys have seen me fat and pregnant, they are no longer interested. This has made me a little sad, as I am obviously used and discarded, now. Sigh.... And now, also very old.

So, it is true that men are simpler, but then again, so are women. You just want sex; and we just want to have your babies. (Well, not yours, exactly, unless you are nicer than my Husband.)

I am also very sorry to hear that you are so disillusioned by the fairer sex. I always beg for money (and sex) from my Husband. Seeing as he has to go to work, and my responsibility is to spend his money. I get to cuddle our Babies and go to the beach on hot days. It is clear that women have the best deal, you are right.

Perhaps you should consider that sex change operation. They do an excellent job. I once started to admonish one of my patients for not having a recent Pap smear, until she laughed and pointed out that she had been, in fact, a man until recently, and didn't have a cervix to test.

But don't worry, it is better to live with the unpredictable and excruciatingly painful.

The alternative is a bit soulless.

PS I hope that my Husband doesn't read any of this.

puurri
Owl status

Post by puurri » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:34 pm

Excrutiatingly painfully piquant m'dear. What a pisstake! You urologist or pathologist? :lol: :lol:

betty boop
regular

Post by betty boop » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:21 pm

Purri wrote:
Excrutiatingly painfully piquant m'dear. What a pisstake! You urologist or pathologist? Laughing Laughing
Haven't decided yet. :wink: :wink:

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:32 am

Betty Boop
I’ve found woman your age to be less offensive on my mental state as you have already been trained by man. An untrained woman can be completely unbearable. That is why Iggy loves the oldies so much and the fact that he feels more desirable when abused by older woman sexually. Totally understandable.

The only downside is that woman that have had a lot of kids might need to think about getting a vaginal reconstruction because they (vaginas) might become unsightly for all but the most desperate and hardy of men.

And as far as Mrs KreepyKrawly reading this.
I already have a full faced bike helmet, some Kevlar and MX padding.

So I’m protected. :D

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:26 am

You should start hanging out at the Dee Why Mosque Kreepy. You and the Sheik should get on like a house on fire.

Dingus
Owl status

Post by Dingus » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:23 am

kreepykrawly wrote:Betty Boop
I’ve found woman your age to be less offensive on my mental state as you have already been trained by man. An untrained woman can be completely unbearable. That is why Iggy loves the oldies so much and the fact that he feels more desirable when abused by older woman sexually. Totally understandable.

The only downside is that woman that have had a lot of kids might need to think about getting a vaginal reconstruction because they (vaginas) might become unsightly for all but the most desperate and hardy of men.

And as far as Mrs KreepyKrawly reading this.
I already have a full faced bike helmet, some Kevlar and MX padding.

So I’m protected. :D
Yeah and while you're flopping around in all that unable to move quickly, she'll hit you where it hurts.

She'll kick you over, steal your wallet, lay dildos around the room and pictures of BB, then call 000 and leave the phone off the hook as she takes off for the shops.

nthnbeachesguy
Local
Location: Sydney, where??? dont take a rocket scientist to figure that out!

Post by nthnbeachesguy » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:25 am

i take it the original poster gave up after the free for all that erupted in here eh? Seriously though I'm glad I have a chick that understands these things and be reasoned with, she was begging me to go to Bali earlier this year.

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:59 am

Damage wrote:So tell us about your mother KK. Lie back and let it all out.

:?:
NO!!! Don't.

nthnbeachesguy
Local
Location: Sydney, where??? dont take a rocket scientist to figure that out!

Post by nthnbeachesguy » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Ringmaster wrote:
nthnbeachesguy wrote:I'm glad I have a chick that understands these things and be reasoned with, she was begging me to go to Bali earlier this year.

Hmm not quite seeing the relevance to what I said but anyways.

No ssshhh Nick I'm more than happy for KK to open up about his parental relationship, the man is highly amusing. Might not venture on here too much anymore but when I do it's usually his posts that make me laugh the most.

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:15 pm

nthnbeachesguy wrote:No ssshhh Nick I'm more than happy for KK to open up about his parental relationship, the man is highly amusing. Might not venture on here too much anymore but when I do it's usually his posts that make me laugh the most.
Have you seen the movie "Bad Boy Bubby" nbg? There's a scene in it with Bubby and his Mom. You'll get the picture after that. 8)