Could he have made it ????????

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:32 pm

Coops@DY wrote:SA Surfer is a forum slut.

Apparently he is:

Ruler of the Lineup

&

He is cheating on us. :x
Not to mention their Moderator, Nick Carroll

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:36 pm

DucksNuts wrote:
TrevG wrote:Where is this place? Is it Shipsterns or someplace else? I'm guessing there's more boils and ledges than in any Shipsterns pics I've seen before but, maybe it's super low tide.
Or is it a "Secret Spot". If so let's publish its location. After all with a wave like that it'll soon take care of any blow-ins.
All that aside, do we know if this guy got back over the top and survived or got sucked over and survived - or died? Do we know who he is (was?).
Or is that secret, too?
:shock:
pardon my zinger, if i have missed the sarcasm in this, but if that wasnt sarcastic then yeah, thats a wonderful idea to publish its location.

in fact, why dont we all post all our photos of our secret spots, then for good measure, copy/paste an image (with an "X marks the spot") from googleearth to show where it is, then list its ideal conditions. and to put the icing on the cake, put some directions for getting there in as well.

all that aside, the guy goes by the name A. Nonymous and may he R.I.P: he was sucked over and died
Get back in your kennel, Duckie.

Nick-W
barnacle

Post by Nick-W » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:46 pm

Stylefirst is back! Love those titties

stylefirst
barnacle

Post by stylefirst » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:57 pm

Nick-W wrote:Stylefirst is back! Love those titties
Note maaaasive nips...
Much similar to Pam Andersons heading into BB house :( yes i watched it...
highbeams pammy! :shock: :shock:

munch
Harry the Hat

Post by munch » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:19 pm

wanto wrote:hmm .. pretty sure he made a wise decision. the bubbles they've jumped in the past were not as 'developed' at that stage, ie they would have been little boils in the flats when the surfers made it half way down the face - this one, is already a breaking step and he's still at the top.
Agreed but that waves gonna drag a shit load of water and you with it and the next waves gonna break further out. The kick out would be a ride in itself, the butterfly's as you looking at what's coming the dropping down of the wave passing by adds to it and the farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk that forms as the next waves already pitching ....
If it's well engineered it's beautiful .

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:47 pm

loco4olas wrote:
Is that really Jindy?

That's more hard core than the Shipstern's shot-must be sooo f u c k i n g cold........more to the point-did he make it? Or die from hypothermia.....
He survived.