the fat bat project survives horrid shark attack

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

i want ride the fat bat

Poll ended at Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:54 pm

yes....pick me pick me
75%
i don't find kk that attractive
25%

Total votes: 20

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:31 pm

Nappy wrote:
Ringmaster wrote:

Make us all get down on our collective knees and pay homage to the hottest surfer on Realsurf 8)

............BUFF BRAD :P :P :P
He just wished it was KK coming to a beach near you, he'd be in for sure then....you know cause he'd love to ride KK :shock:
At the risk of upsetting sensitive types like Faniel (fair enough post btw pal although I don't need propping up just quietly) how am I s'posed to deal with this gem from "Nappy"??? Other than say

"Nappy your IQ would be lucky to be pushing 80". or "yeah I'm sure KK would be a happy Nappy for me to ride him" or "Nappy you paedophile" blah blah blah............even I'm getting sick of it.

...how else to respond? Please advise ...happy to to be taught a less aggressive/abusive/condescending manner.

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:40 pm

Ringmaster wrote:[

Make us all get down on our collective knees and pay homage to the hottest surfer on Realsurf 8)

............BUFF BRAD :P :P :P
Maybe not the hottest surfer (well we do have NW and NC in our midst) but definitely the hottest looking.

Getting down on your collective knees conjures up Rocco Siffredi dvds Ringmaster which is rather disconcerting considering you are a male correct?

Not that there's anything wrong with that right Pom Pom?

I would like to ride a fat bat. Please no pun intended. Would go well at Bondage on a high tide.

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:42 pm

salty wrote:
Buff_Brad wrote:
rightbrainpositive wrote:
Buff_Brad wrote:Is this the Realsurf's most boring thread ever?

Sorry guys but 14 pages of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

An insomniac's dream.
Couldn't have been too boring if you made it to page 14. 14 pages of stoked-out surfers trying out a new design for free isn't a bad thing for surfing.

What Ringmaster and Faniel said was spot on. Well written fellas.

Buffy, we all know you love the spotlight. Now's your chance to shut us all up. Ball's in your court.
OK ok I was in a terribly bad mood and it was a shit thing to say so I do apologize. Ringmaster (still have trouble typing your name without laughing) I have never bignoted myself as a ripper (well maybe in jest) I surf pretty well , ride a MR twinney and I would like for the very first time to post a shot of me surfing even though I have been on the Bali shots on RS once or twice. So I'll do it soon. Have actually never posted a photo of anything on here yet.......kinda too busy to bother but anyway RMaster you havent been the most humble when it comes to saying where and how perfect you got this break etc etc blah blah.......and you sounded serious no humility or jest mate.

I actually would like to try and surf on one of those fatbat boards whatever....... had a 5'9" lazorzap mccoy when i was younger and rode it at solid margaret river .....it was a ridiculous board for the conditions but interesting to ride.

Again I'm sorry.....shit thing to say.....even buff_brad can make a mistake or three occasionally and yeah I'll try not to be so negative in the future guys.
Knock, knock... Hello..... Brad.... are you there.... is that you???

Holy shit, mate... you sound like you've found God or something. Drink a can of harden-the-f.uck-up and stop bending over. I'm guessing you just had a moment of sanity... hope to see you back to normal again soon.
Thanks Salty.........will try and get it back together again. :twisted:

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:29 pm

Its all happening here, that'll teach B-Rad to mouth off in such a negative manner... :roll: anyway, good to read you guys are getting together for a photo sesh with Salty, cant wait to check it out...maybe a pic with the 'Bra Boys' ??? or are they tooo tuff ??? :roll:

Surfin Turf, are you serious about me typing in all the diary entries ??? will work something out, think of something...still hoping for footage to do a littl dvd but time's running out and bugger all footage so far....Just had a PM from 'daisy' who has been following the journey from Vietnam which I think is cool, he ( yes its a he called 'Daisy'...) is gunna be here around Xmas so will have a go on the AquaBat too... 8)

oldman
Snowy McAllister

Post by oldman » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:42 pm

Don't know any bra boys pridmore, so not likely, plus too tuff.

You can just scan the journal MP, that way the handwriting and squiggles will be recorded for posterity.

g_u_m_b_y
barnacle

Post by g_u_m_b_y » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:38 pm

pridmore wrote:
g_u_m_b_y wrote:ok back to the topic now.
was there any good photos of tmc? :lol:
waddaya mean ? havent you see the one at the top of this page ??? :roll: He was having a dig and lots of fun and I rckon its made a few of us smile so its all good. ... maybe some more pics of the bat at different breaks woulkd be good to kinda track the journey, cant believe we havent had a pic of the board with some hot bikini girls yet... :roll: I am looking forward to the board continuing its journey south and need a few other keen surfers to ride the AquaBat in the Gong area soon.... 8)
i meant good surfing, the pics are classic :!:

Im just taking the piss, TMC is a mate....sortof? :lol:

Nappy
Local

Post by Nappy » Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:40 pm

Buff_Brad wrote:
...how else to respond? Please advise ...happy to to be taught a less aggressive/abusive/condescending manner.
lol was only a gee up, just the thread title then seeing ur posts here got me on tangent of your an KK's love triangle.
Could be a goer tho, u know of course the rest of us wouldnt bum him but we could take him out for a night a debautury sign him with a marker pen then pass him to the nex sucker.

BTW I know you took that IQ test ad in the corner to come up with the figure 80, dont be ashamed.

TMC
Harry the Hat

Post by TMC » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:16 pm

pridmore wrote:
waddaya mean ? havent you see the one at the top of this page ??? :roll: He was having a dig and lots of fun and I rckon its made a few of us smile so its all good. ...
Haha nahh it was a fair comment. Was possibly the worst surf i've had in a few years. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

However it my my fault and not the bats

JET01
barnacle

Post by JET01 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:49 am

I'm so keen to get on the Bat...
It's driving me BATTY!!!

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:25 am

JET01 wrote:I'm so keen to get on the Bat...
It's driving me BATTY!!!
better get the bat from BettyBoop before you be batty but the bat been busy with Butts, but not Bombora because of bad back... :roll:

betty boop
regular

Post by betty boop » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:46 pm

The Bat is being bandied over to Jet01, before buzzing over to Oldman for a baptism at the Bra.

Bye bye Bat.

:cry: :cry:

g_u_m_b_y
barnacle

Post by g_u_m_b_y » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:46 pm

TMC wrote:
pridmore wrote:
waddaya mean ? havent you see the one at the top of this page ??? :roll: He was having a dig and lots of fun and I rckon its made a few of us smile so its all good. ...
Haha nahh it was a fair comment. Was possibly the worst surf i've had in a few years. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

However it my my fault and not the bats
camera shy?
it happened to me when i met up with butts, i couldnt even turn :lol:

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:31 pm

the pics have stopped coming in except for the good work from Butts, please guys ( and gal ), if you can take a couple of simple snaps for the web-site and to post here it just makes it better for others to see whats going on...even just a shot with your other boards or ya dog or in front of ya local break or if you wanna get ya girl to pose in her bikini's , I am sure the boys will enjoy that.... :roll: any pics are appreciated and footage is extremely appreciated... 8)
Last edited by pridmore on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grooter
Duke Status

Post by Grooter » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:16 am

What would someone get if they posted a pic of them having a bat over the bat :wink:

JET01
barnacle

Post by JET01 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:30 pm

Just took the bat for a quick surf at Cronulla Point.
Pretty shit conditions... fat and shoulder high take offs.
Only really got one wave to myself so hard to say what i think of it...
Was pretty stoked though. It was the shortest board i've ever paddled out, and i got up first go with no dramas.

Just got off the phone to Oldman. Sounds like we're going to meet up for a surf at Maroubra at around 4pm tomorrow.

I've got the board in cronulla tomorrow during the day getting a feel for it.

Thanks for the opportunity MORE surfboards

lessormore
barnacle

Post by lessormore » Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:25 am

Hey Jet01, I'll be around Nulla tomorrow for a surf. If you want,I can take some video of you on the Bat.PM me if you want to meet up.

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:56 am

lessormore wrote:Hey Jet01, I'll be around Nulla tomorrow for a surf. If you want,I can take some video of you on the Bat.PM me if you want to meet up.
that would be awesome, maybe a few others could get down and have a few waves in front of the camera too...if anyones in the area....
:D 8) :)
Great stuff Doug, thanks again...

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:42 am

Jet01 has txt me and ask to let anyone nearby, that the AquaBat is at the wall at North Cronulla so if you wanna have a few waves or just catch up and maybe write in the travel Diary, head on down now..... 8)