Rasta and co protest dolphin slaughter in Japan!

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

special_k
regular

Post by special_k » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:20 pm

surfphotog wrote:But feel free to spread your racism and your ignorance as much as you like, I am stoping my subscription to this thread.
I'm not racist you stupid knob just highlighting the hypocrisy of the "gonna do this'ers and gonna do that'ers......of which Rasta and co (yet again the fcuking theme of this thread) are definitely not".

I don't give a flying fcuk if you are "stoping" (fcuking dope) your attention to this thread. That's what you should be doing if you are serious about what you say. DO IT AND DO IT AGGRESSIVELY , DONT FCUK AROUND PUSSY FOOTING>>>>> as the really very "intelligent" RIM_MASTER pointed out they are being hunted as we "speak". BE CLEVER ABOUT IT AND GET EXPOSURE>>>>>>otherwise nothing much will happen as has been the case.

special_k
regular

Post by special_k » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:29 pm

dinosaur wrote: Hey special person. If we meet up at the christmas drinks, lets have dinner, my shout.
You're on my friend. Can we go to Tetsuya's? With all the talk about Japanese fishing.... getting rather hungry.

I guess then it will have to be my shout. 8)