Hi

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

g_u_m_b_y
barnacle

Post by g_u_m_b_y » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:58 pm

lateralus wrote::| :| :| :evil: :mrgreen:
wtf what a pointless thread

g_u_m_b_y
barnacle

Post by g_u_m_b_y » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:06 pm

The Editor wrote:
Nick Carroll wrote:
The Editor wrote:I have news for you Real Surfers. The viewer’s who do not post, way outnumber the posters. It’s like watching Guppies in a fish tank. We are all pointing and laughing.
All together in a dark room somewhere? Jeez! Invite me round, I want to join in your disturbingly intimate kaffeeklatsch!

I'm always up for a learning experience in the presence of my betters.

Macker/Editor, btw you have achieved the impossible: causing kk and specialk to agree on something. What a shame it's on the concept of violence.
:lol: I like your posts. You're my favourite character.

Oh and by the way "Rockin' Ron", when you screw Oldman, who is the receiver and who is the giver? Methinks you take it more often than not as you portray a subservient street dawg.

Hugs and kisses,
The Editor.
You spelt dog wrong, ***.

Revolution
Snowy McAllister

Post by Revolution » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:16 pm

Gumby you spelt it wrong to

Its da mutha fuckin dee oh double gee

offshore1
Duke Status

Post by offshore1 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:35 pm

g'day ruby, how ya goin'? :D

puurri
Owl status

Post by puurri » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:10 am

bood wrote:this thread is like lord of the flies. a fun read, altho i swear more than one of you mob is doubling up and in the process venting a lot of very personal issues.
puuri, are you grinding an axe over there?

um, YES. read past issues of SMH. (it's VERY personal)

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:30 am

H4CK3R wrote: "Town Clown", to have Special_k agree with you warrants my posting.
Could you be of the same persuasion as Special_k?
Just because I agree with my old lady’s hairdresser on the state of our dwindling fish stocks doesn’t make me a flamin' reach around.

It’s quite obvious that you have created a series of on-line personas. This could be a reflection of a schizophrenic “meltdown” that you could be experiencing at the moment.If you wanted help with your mental issues why couldn’t you just come out and ask for it instead of just acting like a complete goose.

Now nobody loves you and your in a worse state than you were before.

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:30 am

The Editor wrote:[ :lol: I like your posts. You're my favourite character.
Grim truth for ya buddy, I'm an actual PERSON. Yep! Nick! That really is my name!

Haven't yet conjured up a series of wacky Identities with which to flounder about a forum, trying to pull the post-modern wool over everyone's eyes.

Oh well I suppose that delight awaits me in some future, horribly insecure life stage...

Meanwhile, come on Editor/Flacker, bust out something with a bit of ooomph, or give it up as a bad job. I am VERY DISAPPOINTED in your form.

Shaunm
Snowy McAllister

Post by Shaunm » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:43 am

Butts wrote:
Shaunm wrote:Now Ron the correct term is Butt Buddies. Shirt Lifters is also acceptable these days. Pillow Biters is pushing it.
Shaunm, My NAME out of it please :evil: :P
That's why I omitted Butt Munchers and Ringmaster

special_k
regular

Post by special_k » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:00 am

kreepykrawly wrote:
H4CK3R wrote: "Town Clown", to have Special_k agree with you warrants my posting.
Could you be of the same persuasion as Special_k?
Just because I agree with my old lady’s hairdresser on the state of our dwindling fish stocks doesn’t make me a flamin' reach around.
How many times do I have to tell the homphobes on Realsurf I'm not gay?? But I have quite enjoyed parts of the gay scene especially where I end up at these weird gay/lesbian parties and quite often seem to find myself in the company of two girls who are full on into S&M (call me old fashioned - not really my thing but why not go along with it outta interest) or with some other guy and a fcuking drop dead gorgeous girl wearing rubber who wants to be "taken" by two guys at the same time in the same.......oh never mind. Back to twin fins and Kelly Slater. I shouldn't be thinking of all that ...... drives me nuts.

The Oracle
regular

Post by The Oracle » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:43 am

Nick Carroll wrote: Grim truth for ya buddy, I'm an actual PERSON. Yep! Nick! That really is my name!
Fair enough I guess, if I had a famous brother I'd probably use my real name too :lol:

Not sure why I chose The Oracle, couldn't really be further from the truth, was just a moniker I was using on a sports trivia site and thought it'd be easier just to remember one sign-on.... admittedly remembering my real name would probably have been easier! But I work with The Goat and was not sure how much trouble I was likely to stir up here, so I played it safe and went with an alias...

To H4CK3R, lateralus, Editor and any other new posters feeling lonely and persecuted, maybe turn up at the next RS BBQ (that stands for RealSurf barbeque btw...) and meet a few of the guys, I'm sure you'd get much more respect for that than any post you could make here. (not that I've been to one, Saturday sport has killed every opportunity, but the new Friday night idea that's been floated looks a winner).

special_k
regular

Post by special_k » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:10 am

The Oracle wrote:, but the new Friday night idea that's been floated looks a winner).
Indeed Orac...... I'm thinking of asking C'ress if she would like to be picked up and taken to the venue chosen. Strickly as a gentleman and surely she should enjoy a ride in an Aston?. Just to make sure she arrives there safely and all.....

On a second note I hope none of fruitcakes on here want to fight me or something ridiculous like that hey. I'm very intimidating in Real-life so I've been told countless times ...... have extreme left wing views socially but believe in free market economics fiscally. Enjoy winding up anyone in a social scene so yeah all tongue in cheek I guess but some of the freaks on here I wouldnt be so sure about their motives etc etc.

For some bizzare reason I think KK and I would get on. Dinosaur on the other hand...........and where's Sausage? .... I miss him.

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:12 am

The Oracle wrote:
Nick Carroll wrote: Grim truth for ya buddy, I'm an actual PERSON. Yep! Nick! That really is my name!
Fair enough I guess, if I had a famous brother I'd probably use my real name too :lol:
See, Quacker? See what you can do if you put your mind to it?

These forums are no place for your sorrowful whinings about being a misunderstood newbie!

Take a leaf out of the Oracle's book and start throwing a few zingers... or prepare to suffer the consequences.

The Mighty Sunbird
Huey's Right Hand

Post by The Mighty Sunbird » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:30 am

special_k wrote:
The Oracle wrote:, but the new Friday night idea that's been floated looks a winner).
On a second note I hope none of fruitcakes on here want to fight me or something ridiculous like that hey. I'm very intimidating in Real-life so I've been told countless times ...... have extreme left wing views socially but believe in free market economics fiscally. Enjoy winding up anyone in a social scene so yeah all tongue in cheek I guess but some of the freaks on here I wouldnt be so sure about their motives etc etc.
Well now that that hacker idiot seems to have disappeared I hereby give myself permission to speak again.
Fight you special? Far from it i would suspect. Isn't it a well established fact that the great Aussie male tradition of putting shit on each other is actually a repressed mating ritual?
And doesn't everyone love a happy ending.

What I dont understand is how someone could figure out my av. is a nipple. It went all weird when I tried to make the picture small enough to use it.
But it looks better that way.

RESPECT DA NIPPLE!

creased
Local

Post by creased » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:52 am

lateralus wrote:
What I dont understand is how someone could figure out my av. is a nipple. It went all weird when I tried to make the picture small enough to use it.

RESPECT DA NIPPLE!
I picked DA NIPPLE what do I win

H4CK3R
Grommet

Post by H4CK3R » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:03 pm

Nick Carroll wrote:
The Oracle wrote:
See, Quacker? See what you can do if you put your mind to it?

These forums are no place for your sorrowful whinings about being a misunderstood newbie!

Take a leaf out of the Oracle's book and start throwing a few zingers... or prepare to suffer the consequences.
Mr Carroll and others, this point has been noted. Thankyou.

As for the friday night RS Drinks that are coming up, not exactly sure when they are going to be on yet, I think I will be turning up.
I will keep my eye on the thread to ensure I am available.
Could be very enlightening meeting a few of you from these forums.
"Town clown" I would be extremely interested to actually meet you and share in a laugh!

special_k
regular

Post by special_k » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:05 pm

dinosaur wrote:
special_k wrote:
Indeed Orac...... I'm thinking of asking C'ress if she would like to be picked up and taken to the venue chosen. Strickly as a gentleman and surely she should enjoy a ride in an Aston?. Just to make sure she arrives there safely and all.....
make sure you hide this in the glove box before she gets in.

Ha ha .... rest assured I keep all that sort of paraphernalia in the boot. 8)

The Mighty Sunbird
Huey's Right Hand

Post by The Mighty Sunbird » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:11 pm

creased wrote:
lateralus wrote:

RESPECT DA NIPPLE!
I picked DA NIPPLE what do I win
how do I put a picture on here?

ric_vidal
Snowy McAllister

Post by ric_vidal » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:12 pm

special_k wrote:rest assured I keep all that sort of paraphernalia in the boot. 8)
Not exactly within hands reach spK :wink: