BBQ conspiracy

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

PDK
Grommet

Post by PDK » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:05 pm

Mrs Kreepy wrote:ok, wheres Nick?????

I feel like lickin' some ar#e.
Harsh.......but extremely fair unfortunately.

Butts

Post by Butts » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:20 pm

Mrs Kreepy wrote:ok, wheres Nick?????

I feel like lickin' some ar#e.
Your NOT talking "BROWN NOSING" him again :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mrs Kreepy
Local

Post by Mrs Kreepy » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:48 pm

^^ that's the ultimate goal, but i'd still be ecstatic if he replied to one of my posts.

I mean, he really is the hero of this community and proves to be the warm shoulder to cry on for most Realsurfer's at some point in their life.

"nobody does it better............ thankyou Mr Carroll".

jay spence
regular

Post by jay spence » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:48 pm

I hope we get some swell soon.

Meataxe
barnacle

Post by Meataxe » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:02 pm

Go Mrs Kreepy, go! :lol:

Butts

Post by Butts » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:04 pm

Rockin' Ron wrote:incredibly inane ....... how Butts and Coops like to get on the squirt deluxe...
So I'm inane now RR :shock: :arrow: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I know, bores me to tears sometimes as well.

Boozer
barnacle

Post by Boozer » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:21 pm

SSR did his time. She's back.

Give it a chance. He hasn't quite crossed the line yet. I think that was the point of Coll's warning.

Keep up the banter SSR, just watch for that line. (hint - leave people's kids out of it)

As RR said, you're shitloads more interesting than alot of 'em.

A question for some others; why are you so desperately trying to drag fong and puurri into this?

still here
charger

Post by still here » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:25 pm

Half the world's surf spots are in darkness .....with empty lineups ....right now !

Boozer
barnacle

Post by Boozer » Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:04 pm

dinosaur wrote:So if Mrs'K was going to entertain and educate us all ( as he has re sexual abuse of family members)
Just, let, go.

He's been banished for past crimes and I haven't read anything in this thread specifically along that line.

I'd have to read back to determine who first resurrected the issue.

PDK
Grommet

Post by PDK » Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:59 pm

dinosaur wrote:l insults are really a way of highlighting abohrent behaviour. as racism is abohernt behaviour lets here some personal racist insults, as a way of highlighting that sort of abhorent behaviour........ And by the way when he does ( which he won't) i'll be interested to see those same people supporting him now, put their hands up to support him.
SSR/Mrs Kreepy may not but I will you fossilized fa.g just so you finally cotton on to the line of argument some of the others are highlighting.

An oldie;

Q. How do you make an Aboriginal women pregnant?

A. Wank yourself on the ground and let the flies do the rest.

Before screaming outrage begins let me say that this joke like other (low) forms of humour can highlight how fu.cked it is for many Aborigines living in the outback. Their life expectancy can be around half that of white people living in the cities in Australia!! Dinosore-arse can you imagine your little child having this low life expectancy ahead of him/her? It's right now on the SBS news!!! It's fu.cked.......but you know what?.....most fuc.kers going out for a drink in the yuppie CBD tonight dont give a flying f$ck about indigenous peoples' plight. A joke can highlight it......that's why many Jewish people JOKE about the Holocaust......maybe that's why SSR/Mrs Kreepy pushes all our buttons on incest......IT OCCURS ALL THE TIME>>>>>ITS REAL>>>>>best not pushed under the carpet. THe shock value can/may educate in some bizzare way ..... not to all but the highlighting can help for some. The above joke is tasteless and I'm sure most have heard it (and chuckled) but at least it's out there.......repeat many Aboriginal people are treated like shit, with far inferior medical care available than for most. For all the people just on this site reading the joke , one person may think.......you know what.... it IS shiit for them so I will donate/vote/sign a petition next time the issue presents its ugly head. Food for thought.......maybe I'm kidding myself but humour can hit home. I grew up with a father who is an expert on Aboriginal deaths in custody and an anthropologist mother who has worked in aboriginal affairs.....so I know a bit about it all but yeah ......what else to do?.......governments don't do shiit.

Boozer
barnacle

Post by Boozer » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:11 pm

PDK wrote:An oldie;

Q. How do you make an Aboriginal women pregnant?

A. Wank yourself on the ground and let the flies do the rest.
To me, it's not funny, it's demeaning and repugnant.

The trouble is, to others, it's chortlesome.

That's the problem. It's a vast audience. Best left unsaid.

There is one thing I have wondered about.

Fong, is your nickname in anyway related to another, less risque but equally offensive, "abo" joke?

munch
Harry the Hat

Post by munch » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:47 pm

Boozer wrote:Fong, is your nickname in anyway related to another, less risque but equally offensive, "abo" joke?
no, he picked it cause it's the surname of rosie, the owner of rosie's bar in mash and he's always had a thing for her ;)
If it's well engineered it's beautiful .

Boozer
barnacle

Post by Boozer » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:58 pm

munch wrote:
Boozer wrote:Fong, is your nickname in anyway related to another, less risque but equally offensive, "abo" joke?
no, he picked it cause it's the surname of rosie, the owner of rosie's bar in mash and he's always had a thing for her ;)
That's going straight to the pool room, nah hangon, whatabout that uninteresting facts thread.

ric_vidal
Snowy McAllister

Post by ric_vidal » Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:59 am

PDK wrote:THe shock value can/may educate in some bizzare way ..... not to all but the highlighting can help for some.
PDK, you are an intelligtent person but there is nothing in MrsK’s sexual references that is going to help the greater population. Shock value? Where’s the value, what does it teach us?

Surely you can understand that, it is not about race or religion.

I couldn’t give a flying fig about what he or anyone else does privately but some of he things he has written describing what he would do to RS family members crosses the line. It just isn’t humorous in any manner, shape or form.
PDK wrote:...governments don't do shiit.
Don’t blame the bloody government, it starts from within. WE have to make the difference and purpetuating this sort of crap doesn’t help.

puurri
Owl status

Post by puurri » Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:29 am

dinosaur wrote:
Boozer wrote:A question for some others; why are you so desperately trying to drag fong and puurri into this?
I only mentioned Fong and Purri, because as far as I know they are the only forum posters that aren't white. So if Mrs'K was going to entertain and educate us all ( as he has re sexual abuse of family members) on the subject of racism, Fong and Purri would be the obvious recipients of his special form of humor. And by the way when he does ( which he won't) i'll be interested to see those same people supporting him now, put their hands up to support him.

Go, Mrs Kreepy Go.
WE don't respond because we've heard it ALL before. No new concepts in the worldview that passes as a bigot's two brain cells banging together.
As I say to cousins "having less of a tan gets me hearing twice as much bullshit as you do."
We know the facts so reiterating pious politically correct plaudits gets no-one anywhere. And yes there is scope for "black" humour. We harder on our mob than any outsider ever could be.

BTW: more than 2 locals on this site.

offshore1
Duke Status

Post by offshore1 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:00 pm

SaveMissusKreepyRocks is sometimes funny but, here's the thing for me....
a large, maybe even absolutely necessary component in humour is the unexpected, the surprise; which, after going through a dozen or more of his "contributions", simply no longer exists. His humour becomes utterly predictable and flat as last night's beer, or chamberess.
Yet I don't reckon he should be banned; but then I was one of the few who advocated for keeping Demonicnuts aboard; and Missus/kreepyssr's globetrotting predecessor, SSR, whose notes from abroad were reason enough to give the little git a break.

we should ban iggy, however.

Mrs Kreepy
Local

Post by Mrs Kreepy » Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:48 pm

:arrow: Whinge, whinige whinge,

nag,nag,nag

:arrow: You think i don't my humour is flat?????????? and repetitive.

i know this, but am characterizing myself by using my sh#t language simply as being the way i talk, and not an actual comical stab.
i'm taking a Milo Kerrigan in "full frontal" approach, where it is not what is said, but how it is said and the predictability of ones character.

if you've seen the AFL footy show where they always replay the host dude getting takin away on a stretcher, crying, then paying the crap out of him, it is hell funny. But flat and repetitive it is.

what makes you guys think you are the comic police anyway? everyone get's their pleasure in different ways. :wink:

wait up wait up, i just had a G A Y realisation, what a bunch of trivial misfits you must be. Jeeez i almost started sounding like one of you.

whinge whinge nag nag.

:arrow:

The Ideal Realsurf Poster;

-characteristics;

- Mid 30's

- Little or no digression off social and political brainwashing

- In most case's where the alias is trying to show his true self, does he/she want to share their ACTUAL views and opinions in fear of the mob turning againt them. Thus creating a cycle, where due to fear and paranoia :lol: topics go on about a 3-4 month rotation with exactly the same people saying exactly the same things. All of this ON A WEBSITE.

- You Must lurrrrvvvee Nick Carroll.

- You must takes the words of the Elder's (purri, larry etc) as god given wisdom

- You must enjoy phallus.