sydney

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

DOES SYDNEY HAVE THE WORST WAVES IN AUSTRALIA?

YES
35%
NO DARWIN IS SLIGHTLY WORSE
65%

Total votes: 17

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Mon May 14, 2007 9:22 am

PooDunkingKook

Try not to metamorphosize your frustration in your inability to surf perfect waves with that of your inability to access smelly man crack.

P.S you seem to relate all your surfing frustrations to your old stompin' grounds in oxford street.

Look when i get frustrated when i cant surf i go fishing,diving or trouble making. I dont go to Oxford street to touch my toes like you do.

You need to take a long hard look at yourself.

Sausage
regular

Post by Sausage » Mon May 14, 2007 9:44 am

PDK wrote:Aw come on Kreepy.... you're so defensive! Desperately claiming you are a macho straight hairy beast of a man. Hang on a min tho , I'm guessing , that sounds a perfect choice for the "Bears" and other assorted leathermen that hang around Oxford St.

Just having a bit of fun mate while watching the frustrating conditions over in Tahiti.....
Mate what are you going on about? You live in Bondi and your the one talking about leather men that hang at Oxford st.
People have witnessed KK in the surf in a crystal barrel of sea water not a chocolate one????

Come on mate, you can come out, realsurf locals wont judge you...

PDK
Grommet

Post by PDK » Mon May 14, 2007 10:00 am

Kock Kisser and cocktail Sausage dick........ do you guys constantly jack each other off up there on the Northern Beaches telling everyone on these forums about the great barrells you get???.......very uncool down these parts I tell you.....like claiming 1 sec tubes in the shoredumps. Farrk the amount of a^$elikicking that goes on in the forums is enough to make anyone think WE ARE ALL ***!!!!

Sausage
regular

Post by Sausage » Mon May 14, 2007 11:33 am

PDK wrote:Kock Kisser and cocktail Sausage dick........ do you guys constantly jack each other off up there on the Northern Beaches telling everyone on these forums about the great barrells you get???.......very uncool down these parts I tell you.....like claiming 1 sec tubes in the shoredumps. Farrk the amount of a^$elikicking that goes on in the forums is enough to make anyone think WE ARE ALL ***!!!!
Look brown bandit, your just jealous that your lack of skill and the tufflite mini-mal you probably ride are incapable of getting barrelled.

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Mon May 14, 2007 12:02 pm

Look here PDK
i dont know what your problem is. Personally i feel really good after surfing good waves for 3 days straight. I dont think people on here want to see me pull you apart piece by piece. Even i get sick of reading my own sh-t.
If you are sexually repressed and/or frustrated just go and have a good old wank and everything will be alright.
It works for me.

PDK
Grommet

Post by PDK » Mon May 14, 2007 1:32 pm

Wow! What fantastic advice ..... feel so much better already.

oldman
Snowy McAllister

Post by oldman » Mon May 14, 2007 3:56 pm

brendo wrote:well dino i can only compare sydney to goldy and north coast. and per head there are way more better surfers up there. maybe the north side of syd is a bit different, i dont know as i dont bother going there, but the bondi to bra stretch is loaded with kooks. and whats worse is that they dont have any idea and there is fark all pecking order, and they all like to hassle, even when making the drop is a struggle...
Brendo, I can't help the feeling that you have just outed yourself as a kook with this post.

Pecking order!!!! FFS mate, this is Sydney. If you want a wave you have to paddle for it and claim it. It's a competitive dog eat dog world out there. We aren't going to sit around and call you onto a wave.

I agree there are a lot of kooks out there, as I have found at most crowded places, which should make it easier for quality surfers such as yourself to get a wave. Why then are you struggling ......

As for gold coast comments, they may produce good surfers but I would bet the kook/quality surfer ratio is rarely better than Maroubra on a bad day.

I make no comment for Bondi!

wanto
barnacle

Post by wanto » Mon May 14, 2007 4:27 pm

kreepykrawly wrote:numb from surfing 3 days of sickness
hope you get better soon mate, other people have been surfing really nice waves while you've had the flu. :wink:

Mrs Kreepy
Local

Post by Mrs Kreepy » Mon May 14, 2007 5:20 pm

PDK is SSR.

greygrom
regular

Post by greygrom » Mon May 14, 2007 5:50 pm

Partypooper wrote:Ok, take this for an example.....Sydney is a really great place to surf. how many photos are posted up on this site from Narra and Deewhy? even the one today of whale, i wouldn't pass it up

That is the wave where I did my apprenticeship.

Just a word of advice though. There are NO waves between Berowra and Buladelah. This whole stretch of coast is flat all the time or very, very gnarly so best either stay in Sydney or just keep driving until ya cross the river at Bulahdelah. :)

austeve
regular

Post by austeve » Mon May 14, 2007 5:56 pm

greygrom wrote:
Partypooper wrote:Ok, take this for an example.....Sydney is a really great place to surf. how many photos are posted up on this site from Narra and Deewhy? even the one today of whale, i wouldn't pass it up

That is the wave where I did my apprenticeship.

Just a word of advice though. There are NO waves between Berowra and Buladelah. This whole stretch of coast is flat all the time or very, very gnarly so best either stay in Sydney or just keep driving until ya cross the river at Bulahdelah. :)
You speaketh the truth wise grey man :!:

brendo
barnacle

Post by brendo » Mon May 14, 2007 6:08 pm

oldman, i never said i was struggling. im stating what i see in the water. kooks hassling, calling guys off waves and they can barely surf. its dog eat dog alright, and i dont get off on that sh.t at all.

i grew up surfing waves with local crew, with a pecking order, that i had to work my way up. even now, after moving away 8yrs ago, i go home and i slot staight back in at my local.

seriously, who here can say they love surfing 2 peaks with 70+ guys? :shock:
how many of you can say they have had the best surf of their life at a sydney beach/reef? if you have you need to travel more... :lol:

crack
regular

Post by crack » Mon May 14, 2007 10:39 pm

nice 6 foot barrels today :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: fight over some slop you god damn kooks :lol:

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Mon May 14, 2007 10:53 pm

crack wrote:nice 6 foot barrels today :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: fight over some slop you god damn kooks :lol:
Sure did that this afternoon. Got off work a bit early. Thought I'd enjoy the last bit of dribble in the sunshine. Got the mal out. Did have fun for 20minutes then attack of the softboarders :roll: :roll: :roll:

Note: the ability to rudimentally steer a softboard does not give anyone takeoff rights even in small uncrowded surf. If someone gives you a wave because your a learner that does not imply they are going to give you all the waves that come through for the rest of the afternoon.