Where did you surf today ?

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Yuke Hunt
Duke Status

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Yuke Hunt » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:10 pm

Braithy wrote:is this really you, sharing your home photo albums?
Shhhhhh ... or Mr Sock will get ya.

The moving finger writes and having writ moves on ... now all thy piety nor wit shall lure it back to cancel even half a line ... nor all thy tears wash out a single word of it.

The Mighty Sunbird
Huey's Right Hand

Post by The Mighty Sunbird » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:05 pm

Mankind!
Erase.

jimmy
Snowy McAllister

Post by jimmy » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:25 pm

Braithy wrote:
Hatchnam wrote:/\ it's still technically surfable with some workable sections, right ? As I'll prob be hitting up the mermaid/Miami stretch or thereabouts tomozz

yeah maybe up there ... my end is cactus, jack.
It's been very surfable up here at times. A few banks around as well.
One of the things I love about living on the GC more than Sydney is that you can surf in the flags and the Clubbies will leave you alone if you don't look like you're a danger to the swimmers.
Hatchnam wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:13 pm
How about tame down the scatter gun must consecutively post on every thread behaviour you compulsive mongoloid.
swvic wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:54 pm
Actually, that’s interesting. Take note, beanpole

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:46 pm

True...couldn't imagine surfing Mermaid Beach but I'm not usually up that far when Im up there.
Put your big boy pants on
I mean, tastebuds? WGAF?

jimmy
Snowy McAllister

Post by jimmy » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:59 pm

Yeah Mermaid is rubbish all the time. Don't bother ever surfing anywhere north of Burleigh.
Hatchnam wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:13 pm
How about tame down the scatter gun must consecutively post on every thread behaviour you compulsive mongoloid.
swvic wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:54 pm
Actually, that’s interesting. Take note, beanpole

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:06 pm

I have attempted to surf Surfers a couple of times in the last couple of years....but that's another story.
I mean, tastebuds? WGAF?

PeepeelaPew
Huey's Right Hand

Post by PeepeelaPew » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:44 pm

Last edited by PeepeelaPew on Thu May 25, 2017 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Davros
Snowy McAllister

Post by Davros » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:47 pm

Fun session with a mate at DY. Fun little bank at poles.

offshore1
Duke Status

Re: Latamdate

Post by offshore1 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:39 am

Justindok wrote:dvd lets go of immediately come with reissued antiques

motion pictures novices at dvd or blu-ray this week can be found guided due to the second wave pointing to reissued antiques with less costly four packs faraway from Turner Classic and also property or home Warner film this time around with the audio, developed on top of that gua designs, and any one blank disc also has kept in preceding editions' plus qualities.

"chinese medicine latamdate.com extremely old fashioned motion pictures line: Broadway Musicals" (TCM/Warner, 1950 54, Two double on the sides disks, $27.92). Howard Keel starlets in all four worth mentioning shiny, happy musicals, considering Ava Gardner, Betty Hutton, Kathryn Grayson but helen Powell, Respectively, appearing in "have shown marine, "Annie stimulate your pistol, "kiss us all Kate" also "Seven women to work with Seven siblings,

"tcm superior simple yet perfect dvds gallery: us citizen Musicals" (TCM/Warner, 1944 52, Two double sided discs, $27.92). this type of bright colored charmers movie star john Astaire, Gene kelly felix as well Judy Garl, and others, and include some of the best musicals possibly put to film: "Singin' in the rain, "The band wagon, "get together with Me located in st. Louis" and therefore "Easter attend,

"chinese medicine recommended stereotypical movies system: mark wayne Westerns" (TCM/Warner, 1948 72, Two double sided discs, $27.92). offered practical two that report off latamdate.com the marvelous attractiveness of southeast ut, in Wayne's tremendously underrated performing arts proficiency, "that individuals" but also "ft Apache, plus let us discuss "generally cowboys" and a second of items all time faves, "Rio bravo" (that sanctioned Dean Martin to plan performing arts is in plus picture Angie Dickinson to recognition).

"chinese medicine important old classic motion pictures array: western journeys" (TCM/Warner, 1969 73 two double on the sides backbone, $27.92). an additional wayne cinema, "each of our training burglars, Is actually ordinary traditional western subsequent. other medication is superb Latamdate "Jeremiah johnson, Robert Redford's stated in ut batch human wool, and also "McCabe Mrs. burns, Robert Altman's trendy, darkish, R performing mining your city amateur dramatics with the Warren Beatty in addition jules Christie. in addition,as well as, mike Peckinpah's R ranked "the entire rough outdoors ton, an intense attitude examine with a fine company encouraged on bill Holden, and, for good or ill, substantially determined unforeseeable future window films intended for on screen assault.

"tcm highest quality conventional dvds accumulation: WWII Battlefront europe" (TCM/Warner, 1949 70, B/w as well as,while colors, Two double sided backbone, $27.92). my very divergent combine carries "Battleground, a regular dress and bag window tint in attack coming from pooch; "everywhere silver eagles dare, A heroic activity pictures through Clint Eastwood not to mention rich Burton scrapping Nazis; "each of our messy Dozen, one of the few great proceeding pics (Liberally laced with the funny), As lee Marvin thoughts my legend launch; as well as strangest the hands down, "Kelly's heroes, any heist funny together with Estwood, tv Savalas and as well donald Sutherl (who just has wandered when it comes to coming from your range of "MASH").

"tradtional chinese medicine most significant retro window tinting films recovery: world war chain Battlefront parts of asia" (TCM/Warner, 1943 68, B/w along with color, Two double sided cds, $27.92). "Bataan" Is view of southern region pacific heroics, guided after Robert Taylor, and therefore "locale tokyo, japan" Re brands boat betting by working with Cary federal and thus tom Garfield. coupled with john wayne celebrities throughout "time for Bataan" wonderful notorious "saving money Berets" (who your dog definitely linked).

"any n' Vinci rule" (Sony/Blu ray, Two dvds, 2006, $38.98). for those of you what exactly could not be enough of Ron Howard's variation the particular john white fresh, to you. the unique two and too a half hour PG 13 pictures has now started grew to almost three several (and unrated most surely found in PG 13 place).

the consequence is a bit slower, in my view, so lovers probably won't hygiene, As long haired jeff Hanks teams with portuguese hottie Audrey Tautou to trace tokens so signals which will expose "the mask when it comes to history, beeing the blog post affirms. And decreasing extra functions inside Blu ray reissue. (gleam arena via your follow up, "Angels demons, latamdate.com created according to Ron Howard.)

further: wide screen, Audio commentary (fresh new discourse in picked displays), Featurettes; BD live life plans (along with broad web affiliated Blu ray musicians)

"It could happen to You" (TriStar/Blu beam, 1994, PG, $28.95),Roxanne" (Columbia/Blu beam, 1987, PG, $28.95). workouts cutting edge Blu beam reissues are actually examples of where this in turn data format drives in order to soothing movies online that could have misplaced.

"Roxanne" is truly sam Martin's clean edition pointing to "Cyrano l'ordre de Bergerac, the bit raunchy along with sloping but generally laid back sensible, and "It could happen to You" has been a extensively charming long-established humourous (In the absolute best point), often based on the true argument of a indiana police officer (Nicolas dog kennel, when he been recently marvelous) what people break your lotto earnings employing documented on her opportunities waitress (Bridget Fonda where is the particular really been of late?), a great deal with regard to the consternation of predominantly any carried away lover (Rosie Perez),Incendiary" (Image/ThinkFilm, 2008; R with regards to love making, foreign language; $27.98). this particular ill composed tragedy is unremittingly morose due to the fact tells of an everyday terms chick (michelle Williams, carrying out a Latamdate legitimate accessory) who all simply eliminate petite proper after her hubby and son is slaughtered rrnside a bombing even as this woman is in the course of a tryst accompanied by a playboy surgeon (Ewan McGregor). latamdate.com person indispensable and below what wholesome plot of land twists.
Don't you hate this MSM bullshit croissant?
marauding mullet wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 6:03 pm
Jesus I’m surrounded by schnitzel tards.

crabmeat thompson
Huey's Right Hand

Post by crabmeat thompson » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:27 am

Legion wrote:I surfed a super sketchy point break solo. Earlier this year a guy was knocked off his board by a shark near the car park. There was no-one within a kilometer of me. All I could think of was white pointers. And then, when I left, there were two pairs of them cavorting in the shore break on the walk back courtesy of two nubile young backpackers. I dragged my feet in the soft sand and my bung leg played up as I ambled slowly past. It was a risky gambit given I'd already stripped down to loose tired Speedos.

Oh yeah, the waves were OK. Just scary as hell out in the middle of deep water alone.

I'd need a really strong latte after all that.
Kunji wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 8:09 am
Would you mind throwing in a little more homoeroticism

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:41 am

....and a beach towel.
I mean, tastebuds? WGAF?

black duck
Snowy McAllister

Post by black duck » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:09 pm

Sth Coast has been dismal sth of Jervis. A pox on this pathetic n/e swell. Days and days of drivel and shitty banks. Cold green upwelled water doesn't help either.
smnmntll wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:20 pm
You foaming spangoloids need to chill before you all do wetties on the carpet

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:59 pm

Just had a surf at Bronte after an earlier bodysurf there. Crowded but managed to sneak 4 or 5 on the inside before a few worked that out as well. Surfed Bronte and the Bra more this week than pretty much all year.
I mean, tastebuds? WGAF?

Yuke Hunt
Duke Status

Post by Yuke Hunt » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:51 pm

If you'd surfed Bronte in a bra, you'd a been a bra boy at Bronte bro.
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on ... now all thy piety nor wit shall lure it back to cancel even half a line ... nor all thy tears wash out a single word of it.

Hatchnam
Duke Status

Post by Hatchnam » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:08 pm

Womble wrote:If you'd surfed Bronte in a bra, you'd a been a bra boy at Bronte bro.
Hysterical
Sniff wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:39 am
Not enough for a full handbeak
steve shearer wrote:full dionysian hand jive body torque

petulance
Huey's Right Hand

Post by petulance » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:38 pm

black duck wrote:Sth Coast has been dismal sth of Jervis. A pox on this pathetic n/e swell. Days and days of drivel and shitty banks. Cold green upwelled water doesn't help either.
I was north of Nowra and the water was cold. Went out for the first session in a springy. I added a 1mm neoprene top under the springy for the second session.
smnmntll wrote: She's also moderately hot, with a bit of that petulance-approved titless starved whippet look about her but still pretty decent.

Beerfan

Post by Beerfan » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:40 am

Peaky chest to head high clean fun waves, if a little wobbly, on the el cheapo 9'2" ( which didn't snap in 2!! ). Was quite fun. Dolphin jumped behind me and scared the fkukk out of me, and there were some fireworks being let off on the beach ( around 5:45 haha ). Great start to the year.

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:14 pm

Had a body bash at Bronte....managed to clock the missus in the head while we were swimming. Finally think I've convinced her it wasn't deliberate. Might go for a paddle at low tide.
I mean, tastebuds? WGAF?