Channel 31 - Surf talk show

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

maddog
regular

Post by maddog » Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:12 pm

what time is blokesworld on?

buzzy
barnacle

Post by buzzy » Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:50 pm

I reckon it's agreat idea. Provided you posted here when it was on I'd watch it. You'd never know it was on otherwise.

I have no TV expertise but if you were really desperate, and I could fit it around other commitments (I work full time, am doing a postgraduate degree and ski every weekend of winter) I'd be really happy to help out any way I could.

baldric
barnacle

Post by baldric » Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:51 pm

Last edited by baldric on Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

flatrocker

Post by flatrocker » Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:59 pm

I was a director of photography on an RTV show for Channel 31 and it is not connected to any of the late night shows.

You could make any surf show and the hard part is getting the time slot as obviously every man and his dog wants the air time. Start talking to them now and see how many hoops you have to go through.

It can't be that hard the motor bike nerd show has to be the worst made show and they look like they are trying to be experts with ties and suits and a panel type table. Puke!

A lot of the ethnic shows are abominable and a couple of the others are just as bad. Blokesworld I've watched twice and can't cope with too much more of it.

some of the content is good but there is a lot of crap left in to "fill the gap"