What makes a surfer a GRUMBLE BUM ?

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

puurri
Owl status

Post by puurri » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:14 pm

Definite gunagilah ehzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

Larry
barnacle

Post by Larry » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:29 pm

puuri, mate - cut out the elitist business will you please - I'm trying to marry this forum bullshit to a Rachmaninov recording of the 15 vespers and me equilbrium is being disturbed no thanks to you

Larry
barnacle

Post by Larry » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:38 pm

ringman, ring your mum will you please, she was always hoping you would not grow up and be a rude b.stard and now she needs an explanation

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:25 pm

Reminds me of the joke about the guy who goes to the doctor and says "Doc, I've got this problem. I can't stop farting but theres no smell and it doesn't make any noise."

Okay says the doc, take these tablets and see me in a week.

The guy comes back and the doc asks him if theres been any change.

The guy says he's still farting all the time but now it smells really bad.

"Good", says the doctor"We've fixed your sense of smell now we'll work on your hearing." :lol: :lol: :lol:

aitch
regular

Post by aitch » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:50 pm

A mate of mine has a thunda box out the back, although his missus has sprung me coming round the corner with the tracks in hand. Before that emergency, early session, cranking surf/curry poos were dealt with round at the Quix.

PS
Classic thread

regular

Post by 8 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:58 am

Larry wrote:I was going to change the subject here to the difficulties of maintaining a good breeding position after a long cold winter session , but you blokes have run away with the subject somewhat.
Just on that- you ever had a nut caught in "the pocket" on a cold day? It's like puberty in reverse, no fckn good for paddling either.......

ric_vidal
Snowy McAllister

Post by ric_vidal » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:29 am

I’m not sure there has been sufficient respect and or help provided to Laz regarding this very real and somewhat distressing problem.

Something that many of us have had to deal with on occasion.

Now Laz, perhaps you should be in the search for an early opener? Partition :wink: your local member?

I always find lubricant works, you know tea or coffee, preferably not with your morning Nurofen +. Man those things will turn sh*t into bricks. :shock:

I wish you well in your endeavour.

Larry
barnacle

Post by Larry » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:00 am

- and of course we must not forget the smart application of agony when a graceful lurch into the water, after a badly concieved and failed manoeuvre at speed, turns nasty when a testicle cops a rude smack from the ocean surface - You know you want to look at the damage, but how impossible is that ?

creased
Local

Post by creased » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:16 am

What about the high speed flick out, off the back of the wave to land prone on your board for a head start paddleing only to recieve the nausiating result of the pelvis, fibreglass and testicle sandwich. Followed by repeated feeble attempts pressing and proding to lure the now embeded little suckers from your nethers.

ric_vidal
Snowy McAllister

Post by ric_vidal » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:28 am

smnmntl wrote:testicular trauma
:D nice work schmental, I think we can drop that in conversation from time time.

Another one I heard recently was ‘designer vagina’. You may want to get your head around that one.

marcus
Owl status

Post by marcus » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:39 pm

ric_vidal wrote:
smnmntl wrote:testicular trauma
:D nice work schmental, I think we can drop that in conversation from time time.

Another one I heard recently was ‘designer vagina’. You may want to get your head around that one.
thats strange
ive heard of guys having that happen but never had it happen to myself, that and wet dreams.
they never said at school that maybe youll never have a wet dream.
are they lieing to us?

WANDERER
Owl status

Post by WANDERER » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:59 pm

suffered 'twisted testis' once as a teenager, had to have an operation to temporarily stop em from gettin twisted again, otherwise one or both will cut emselves off of blood, go black and die, both my two gents are alive and kickin.

Had only 1 wet dream ever. twas actually pretty cool...

Marcus: maybe you wanked too much (if that is at all possible :twisted: )

surfin39
charger

Post by surfin39 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:13 pm

Ringmaster wrote:Pumping surf is THE best shit inducer in the whole world IMHO :!: ..............
I agree , always works for me, I reckon that anticipation of something always gets me going in the morning, if I'm thinking it's gonna be good I'm up a little earlier because I know there will always be an extra drop off at the pool .... summer though is no worries, I just get up and go and utilise my god given right to aqua-bog ....

On testacularous endangerous .... I hate it when they've headed for the hills and no matter how much self groping you do your wettie crutch has them sealed tight, ... and then you have to let some (cold) water in through the neck to break the seal so you can coax the little crackers back into the line up .... it's like fighting fire with fire in reverse ....

philw
Local

Post by philw » Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:53 pm

swansea last year.

early morning.

after a heavy night on the grog.

sketchy reef some distance from shore.

first set looms.

it's big.

too big.

the adrenalin pumps.

safety comes.

but literally.

i'm scared shitless.

shit in my wetty.

i mean, really shit in my wetty.

one of those new $500 fully sealed ones.

those seals bloody work.

still here
charger

Post by still here » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:48 pm

The joys of purging !!
If you're feeling full of sh1t , try "Three Ballerina Tea" ....... (at Chinese or Health food shop)
The box erroneously proclaims " Delightful for Man and Woman " !!.

Feels great to be REALLY clean afterwards , but mega dicey for about 18 hours after "the magic cuppa" .
I've actually fainted on the crapper , shat my baggies , and done me undies all in the name of a good purge with the Ballerina's .

surfin39
charger

Post by surfin39 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm

philw wrote:shit in my wetty.

i mean, really shit in my wetty..
now there's a value adding concept waiting to happen :idea:

puurri
Owl status

Post by puurri » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:57 pm

surfin39 wrote:

bet you in middle management eh?

surfin39
charger

Post by surfin39 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:30 am

puurri wrote:
surfin39 wrote:

bet you in middle management eh?
I just like to point out an opportunity when I see one .... you can't deny that you could've done with Rip Curl 3/2 poop shooter at least once or twice ..... :?:

unfortunately my aqua-bog this morning was one of the highlights of my surf :cry: I was anticipating more .....