Hi

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:34 pm

oldman wrote: The only sense I can make of it is that KK has had another bizarre bet with an idiot about how many conversations he can have with himself if he creates enough trolls.
This person IS NOT ME !!!

The Mighty Sunbird
Huey's Right Hand

Post by The Mighty Sunbird » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:00 pm

but why don't any of you know how to spell swear words?

special_k
regular

Post by special_k » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:07 pm

lateralus wrote:but why don't any of you know how to spell swear words?
get fcuked cnut. :twisted:

The Mighty Sunbird
Huey's Right Hand

Post by The Mighty Sunbird » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:31 pm

cheers pendejo! :lol:

special_k
regular

Post by special_k » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:58 pm

lateralus wrote:cheers pendejo :lol:
Lateranus --- you insincere complete and utter fcukwit using the lame expression "cheers" signifying a weak cowardly character as it completely goes against the pathetic attempt (ie "pendejo") at some sort of cool use of a mexican/spanish slang for as.shole.

Next time step up just a little bit more or just really F>U>C>K OFF! ........ because what Ive read from you , you have (like what's between your legs) very little to contribute.

Later anus.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Revolution
Snowy McAllister

Post by Revolution » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:17 am

special_k wrote:
Lateranus --- you insincere complete and utter fcukwit using the lame expression "cheers" signifying a weak cowardly character as it completely goes against the pathetic attempt (ie "pendejo") at some sort of cool use of a mexican/spanish slang for as.shole.

Next time step up just a little bit more or just really F>U>C>K OFF! ........ because what Ive read from you , you have (like what's between your legs) very little to contribute.

Later anus.

I out-rank you noobie ... go get me a **** :twisted:

offshore1
Duke Status

Post by offshore1 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:11 am

h4ck 4 h4irb4ll,

the written word usually has but two functions: to teach or to please.
If you can do either of those, knock yaself out;
even if you cop it, if you feel you've got something to say, this is a 'bully pulpit',
damn the detractors,
most great thinkers were misunderstood in their time;

if ya don't, STFU.

H4CK3R
Grommet

Post by H4CK3R » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:25 am

Oldman, Ringmaster, Nick Carroll, Iggy and Offshore1,
Thankyou for the directive, I hope to be able to contribute in some way.

Kreepykrawly, yes I am definately not you. We know that.
I however still think you are the "town clown" though, entertaining the masses whilst hiding behind a facade.

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:31 am

^^^And cease the use of the word "however" :lol:, Editor.

special_k
regular

Post by special_k » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:54 am

Revolution wrote:I out-rank you noobie ... go get me a coffee spinky sping spingity boo!!! :twisted:
Don't you have some study to do for home economics or something lightweight?

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:55 am

H4CK3R wrote: "Town clown" get ready to coffee klatch. See you at North Narrabeen, again.
You've been watching these forums since 2004. You post and quote like someone that is familiar with these particular type of forums.You are definitely a TROLL.
and mate you've seen me at Narrabeen Again and again and again and you've been watching/reading these forums again and again but you havent come up to me and said anything!!!!
PUSSY !
Come up to me and call me "Town Clown"......please.Or would you rather hide behind your "on-line facade".Piss weak..i tell ya.

and remember at the end of the day who really cares what anonymouse f-ckwits like you say on here. What matters is "what they say to your face"
H4CK3R wrote: Kreepykrawly, yes I am definitely not you. We know that.
I however still think you are the "town clown" though, entertaining the masses whilst hiding behind a facade.
You know why you are not me ?
Because while you where on here tapping away on the keyboard writing absolute garbage........ I was surfing!
......and I'm probably gonna have another surf after lunch.
LOOOOOOOOOOSER.

ric_vidal
Snowy McAllister

Post by ric_vidal » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:27 pm

kreepykrawly wrote: PUSSY !
I offered you a ‘cat rock’, but nooooo, too proud! Maybe you can just call alphanumeric ‘Lilly’. :D

Revolution
Snowy McAllister

Post by Revolution » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:33 pm

Ok i cant be bothered anymore im H4CK3R ... not gonna post under it anymore, was meant to look as if it was C'ress, e.g. anoying.

H4CK3R
Grommet

Post by H4CK3R » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:43 pm

kreepykrawly wrote:
H4CK3R wrote: "Town clown" get ready to coffee klatch. See you at North Narrabeen, again.
You've been watching these forums since 2004. You post and quote like someone that is familiar with these particular type of forums.You are definitely a TROLL.
and mate you've seen me at Narrabeen Again and again and again and you've been watching/reading these forums again and again but you havent come up to me and said anything!!!!
PUSSY !
Come up to me and call me "Town Clown"......please.Or would you rather hide behind your "on-line facade".Piss weak..i tell ya.

and remember at the end of the day who really cares what anonymouse f-ckwits like you say on here. What matters is "what they say to your face"
H4CK3R wrote: Kreepykrawly, yes I am definitely not you. We know that.
You know why you are not me ?
Because while you where on here tapping away on the keyboard writing absolute garbage........ I was surfing!
......and I'm probably gonna have another surf after lunch.
LOOOOOOOOOOSER.
A loser, maybe I am, as you so righteously have labelled me.
Although I still managed to get my early in before tapping away on the keyboard.
But coming from the "Town Clown" really doesn't hold much credence does it.

Revolution, pray tell how you are me?

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:32 pm

H4CK3R wrote:
Revolution, pray tell how you are me?
"pray tell how you are me" >>>Who the hell speaks like that?. What are you a ......
A theatre director ?

like i said..." remember at the end of the day who really cares what anonymous f-ckwits like you say on here. What matters is "what they say to your face"

P.S i would love to hack your ears off H4CK3R.

special_k
regular

Post by special_k » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:51 pm

kreepykrawly wrote:P.S i would love to hack your ears off H4CK3R.
For some reason I'm in the mood to second that. :twisted:

The Editor

Post by The Editor » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:54 pm

Attn: H4CK3R.

These small brained Troglodytes gave me the same treatment when I first started. I was greeted with hostility, contempt and worst of all fear. They feared my intelligence and [sic] resulted in dim witted personal attacks.

I have news for you Real Surfers. The viewer’s who do not post, way outnumber the posters. It’s like watching Guppies in a fish tank. We are all pointing and laughing.

The Mighty Sunbird
Huey's Right Hand

Post by The Mighty Sunbird » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:57 pm

Revolution wrote:
special_k wrote:

Later anus.

I out-rank you noobie ... go get me a coffee spinky sping spingity boo!!! :twisted:
thanks for your overwhelmingly unimpressive insights into your own issues boys.
I have enjoyed reading these forums for some time. I like hearing what people think about new equipment, tales when the surf is pumping, politics and squabbles.
I thought it might be funny or interesting to put a target on my head a few times and see what happens.
Turns out it was neither. Unfortunately nobody whose posts I am actually interested in responded....must have seen through my newbie plan...

Special K. You are indeed 'special'. "Cheers".......the only possible response to what appeared to be someone who has had one beer too many....as evidenced by the most unfunny and obvious response to my post imaginable....it was an olive branch in fact offered in sympathy.....but you took offense?
Or are you simply obsessessed with my genitals? If you are interested there may still be a picture up on twoinchesofpain.com......
NC mentioned shooting fish in a barrel.
Easier than that "Special" K... you are a pirahna in a bucket of piss. All I had to do was stick my finger in!

Revolution I'm not sure if its me or hacker you wanted to get you coffee. Either way it appears you want to relive your childhood grommet baiting by somehow claiming superiority based on the number of times you type words into a web page. I earned my respect as many others have: in the water.
Maybe you should lay off the caffeine for a while: spinky sping spinkity boo? What language is this?
In gadda da vida baby!