Stolen

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Mr_momo_32
Local

Post by Mr_momo_32 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:19 am

id put money on it being the local tongan kids.
saw them there yesterday around 11:30 mucking around off the point like that usualy do, while i was eating my lunch,

unlucky mate, moral of the story, dont leave ya shit at dy.

Karlos
Snowy McAllister

Post by Karlos » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:08 am

dammit__01 wrote:weird thing is they sent a msg to another mate who was with us saying your sim cards are at DY point carpark... sorry :?
Aaaw, they got a conscience. No matter, a thief is still a f*ckin' thief. Lowest form of life. Despite the jokes Dammit, sorry to hear you lost your stuff. But heed the lesson & don't leave your shit unattended at anytime. Way too many of these scumbags around.

dammit__01
Owl status

Post by dammit__01 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:06 am

Longygrom wrote:
dammit__01 wrote:spoken to cops, phones have been shut down ect.

my mate was on a plan and now has to pay out the plan for 24 months $18 a month, with no **** phone nor sim card. they left a message where to find sims, DY point carpark, good luck finding it there.. .total bullshit.
why do you leave bags on the beach anyway? why not just in the car or at home and just run down?...or do you 'hang' at the beach? pretty weird, im just there to surf i guess, and when i do speak to mates its actually in the water..or just at the showers or watever.
well me nd mate were out surfing but since we were there with a couple of other people we just were 'hanging' around. After that we just loaded our shit into the car, but still at DY car park thats a gamble so we moved the car.

wont be leaving shit on the beach again though...

bringbackmacca
regular

Post by bringbackmacca » Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:57 pm

Mr_momo_32 wrote:id put money on it being the local tongan kids.
saw them there yesterday around 11:30 mucking around off the point like that usualy do, while i was eating my lunch,

Yeh it would of had to be the Tongan kids becuase there tongan and all :shock:.
Sad to hear about this dammit but dont ever leave fones anywhere. what was stopping u taking it with u to the shops? and the phones are quite easily unlocked with a google search so that really wont help.
But mabey u can set up a trap and try and catch the morons. up at newie a few of the youger guys had shit stolen all week then eventually we all set up a trap and watched from the cliff and saw some oldie having a gease through our stuff.

Mr_momo_32
Local

Post by Mr_momo_32 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:58 pm

bringbackmacca wrote:

Yeh it would of had to be the Tongan kids becuase there tongan and all :shock:.
Sad to hear about this dammit but dont ever leave fones anywhere. what was stopping u taking it with u to the shops? and the phones are quite easily unlocked with a google search so that really wont help.
But mabey u can set up a trap and try and catch the morons. up at newie a few of the youger guys had shit stolen all week then eventually we all set up a trap and watched from the cliff and saw some oldie having a gease through our stuff.
nice one. i hope you're a victim of a hate crime some day
thx man,
all the tongans i know are nice kids,
but there are always the dodgey ones,
just hear them talking about the shit they steel from the beach,

brian

Post by brian » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:07 pm

harsh...

i left my bag with my car keys at DY whilst surfing today...wil make me think twice about doing that again...thiefs are the worst.

JaxonB
regular

Post by JaxonB » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:07 pm

if you got a message from them you obviously have there number so find out what phone company its from and got there and get them to tell you what name the phone is under.

dammit__01
Owl status

Post by dammit__01 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:50 pm

they sent the message from the stolen phone.

Fucked this is how the fuck did they know the number to send it to... only thing i can think is they know us (doubt it for numerous reasons) or they took their times, looked at mates phone got details then msged it.

Kunji
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Kunji » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:03 am

:roll: Of course! All tongans are criminals. Why didnt we think of this earlier. Phew, im glad its all cleared up now.

Idiot

Shaunm
Snowy McAllister

Post by Shaunm » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:32 am

JaxonB wrote:if you got a message from them you obviously have there number so find out what phone company its from and got there and get them to tell you what name the phone is under.
No chance at all of that happening. Digital phones can be traced and tracked (even with a replacement sim) to the nearest repeater but it invovles someone actually locating it by physically checking....and how many phones are stolen/lost each day?