Muh wallet

The new place to register any boards or other surfing equipment for sale.
Or, if you want to report something lost or found, list it here.
There's no time limit on how long your ad can run but please help us to keep the relevant stuff at the top by changing the heading to include the word "SOLD" when you've disposed of the item. An admin or mod may elect to alter the heading for you if there's no activity for a long period of time.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari

Kayla

Muh wallet

Post by Kayla » Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:39 am

I had 60 dollars in muh wallet, and I was with my friends at MacDonalds a while ago when this happened, and I went over to another table to talk to muh other buddies that went in there, and I told Kate to watch muh purse, and I came back, and muh wallet was still there but the 60 was gone, and I checked everyone's stuff too, and no one had it, except this guy kept looking at us weirdly as we left, and we called the cops, and turns out that weird dude pickpocketed me and Kate and made off with muh money and her car keys. Lucky for us, we figured it out and went to her car before he got there, and had the cops haul his arse away.
But yea, jus' a story for y'all.

snakes
barnacle

Post by snakes » Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:47 pm

Moral to the story.

Never leave your wallet lying around in skanky restaurants :idea:

snakes

puurri
Owl status

Re: Muh wallet

Post by puurri » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:53 pm

Kayla wrote:I had 60 dollars in muh wallet, and I was with my friends at MacDonalds a while ago when this happened, and I went over to another table to talk to muh other buddies that went in there, and I told Kate to watch muh purse, and I came back, and muh wallet was still there but the 60 was gone, and I checked everyone's stuff too, and no one had it, except this guy kept looking at us weirdly as we left, and we called the cops, and turns out that weird dude pickpocketed me and Kate and made off with muh money and her car keys. Lucky for us, we figured it out and went to her car before he got there, and had the cops haul his arse away.
But yea, jus' a story for y'all.
She's BAAAAAAAACK!! (white folk caaan't dance)

Mr T say: Play that youtube clip girl!

wanto
barnacle

Post by wanto » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:08 pm

it was a revival puurri, she's not back.

puurri
Owl status

Post by puurri » Tue May 13, 2008 2:25 pm

wanto wrote:it was a revival puurri, she's not back.
:oops: :oops: :oops: