Car Windows smashed / Pants stolen --> South Maroubra

The new place to register any boards or other surfing equipment for sale.
Or, if you want to report something lost or found, list it here.
There's no time limit on how long your ad can run but please help us to keep the relevant stuff at the top by changing the heading to include the word "SOLD" when you've disposed of the item. An admin or mod may elect to alter the heading for you if there's no activity for a long period of time.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari

Kmp3c

Car Windows smashed / Pants stolen --> South Maroubra

Post by Kmp3c » Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:18 pm

Hi guys,

although there haven't been good waves yesterday, I decided to use the nice, sunny day for some paddeling at Maroubra Beach (12/06). While I was paddeling up and down Maroubra Beach, someone smahed the left sidewindow of my white Ford Faclon 1993 on the most southerly carpark at Maroubra. It must have been around 2 to 3pm o'clock.

They got nothing else out of the car instead of my pants, although I had some camera equipment in there as well. Lucklily there have been only 50 bucks in my purse and a old mobile from SonyEricssion (the one everyone has and with a branding from T-Mobile). But still, it is a lot of work to stop credit- and EFPOS Cards, to get a new driving license, and they also did not just smashed the window with a hammer, but used somekind of tool, which caused severe damage to the frame of the window.

I just wanna ask if someone maybe saw something or found my beige (cream/grey) color docker pants, maybe still with some of my IDs in there. As most IDs are in German, I think it should be easy to identify. :o) So if someone run across one of the items, I would be happy if you can drop me a line.

Thanks guys,
and what your stuff, as Maroubra Police told me that on that carpark have been in the last week several break-ins.

Kmp3c

chris_010
Local

Post by chris_010 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:57 pm

Sorry to hear Kmp3c. I'm always down at south bra (was working 12/06 though) and its a bit disheartening to hear of all these break-ins recently.

Let us know if these blokes are caught and i'll be keeping an eye out for anything suss you can be sure.

Kmp3c

Post by Kmp3c » Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:32 pm

No worries, shit happens all over the world. :D

I went surfing in Maroubra for the whole last year and never anything happened. Got to know only some good mates there. Anyway, the only thing I do not understand is why they had to use a crowbar, which caused the damage to the door. And as you can guess, this is quite expensive, if I want to repair it (but I wont, only the glass).

At least today we had some good waves at the northern end. Hope you had a good time and if you see a Falcon with blue stupid plastic bags as a side window... there wont be any valuable stuff in there.

Cheers

snakes
barnacle

Post by snakes » Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:09 pm

I hope you managed to get yourself a new pair of pants, it gets a bit cold after an arvo surf these days & the shrinkage factor can be a bitch :oops:

snakes