SOLD 6'5 x 18 3/4 x 2 1/2 Bryne for $50

The new place to register any boards or other surfing equipment for sale.
Or, if you want to report something lost or found, list it here.
There's no time limit on how long your ad can run but please help us to keep the relevant stuff at the top by changing the heading to include the word "SOLD" when you've disposed of the item. An admin or mod may elect to alter the heading for you if there's no activity for a long period of time.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari

Hatchnam
Duke Status

SOLD 6'5 x 18 3/4 x 2 1/2 Bryne for $50

Post by Hatchnam » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:43 pm

SOLD 6'5 x 18 3⁄4 x 2 1⁄2 Bryne surfboard shaped by Phil Byrne.

In very good condition, cheap at $50 without fins, or $70 with fins.

It's a refined high performance board that would be well suited to any trip to indonesia, or surfing pumping local conditions, such as overhead reefs or groundswell beachbreaks.

It has a neutral foil throughout, curvy rocker for steep bowly waves, with rolled deck, and low rail profile. The bottom features a very slight single into a double concave, that vees out behind the back fin.

The board would be best suited to a competent to advanced surfer in the 70-80 kg range

Overall, it's a great high-performance board at a very cheap price (new it'd retail for over $700+)

Only selling it because for me, it'd be more of a great indo/travel board, and it just doesn't get alot of use here locally.

That said, I've had some good surfs on it in powerful overhead reefs and beachies in and around Sydney.

Available for pick up in Sydney, near UNSW. Weeknights are best Mon-Fri.

SOLD. i was forced to a brazillian girl that just arrived in Sydney who will no doubt clutter the line up, making a total nuisance of herself. All because none of you chumps snapped it up sooner :wink:
Last edited by Hatchnam on Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sniff wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:39 am
Not enough for a full handbeak
steve shearer wrote:full dionysian hand jive body torque

Hatchnam
Duke Status

Re: 6'5 x 18 3/4 x 2 1/2 Bryne for $50

Post by Hatchnam » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:41 pm

No takers for this ? For fifty bucks including fins ?

For me, it's just sitting there collecting dust. I only really use it now and then at voodoo (which it's great for). But I have other boards that cover base for overhead reefs etc.

It's essentially a step up board with a small rounded square instead of a rounded pin. So would be ideal for someone who needs a board for bigger groundswell days, but still wants the feel of a square tail.
Sniff wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:39 am
Not enough for a full handbeak
steve shearer wrote:full dionysian hand jive body torque