New 7S Quattro quad swallow tail 6'3 x 19 3/4" x 2 1/2"

The new place to register any boards or other surfing equipment for sale.
Or, if you want to report something lost or found, list it here.
There's no time limit on how long your ad can run but please help us to keep the relevant stuff at the top by changing the heading to include the word "SOLD" when you've disposed of the item. An admin or mod may elect to alter the heading for you if there's no activity for a long period of time.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari

Slowman
regular

New 7S Quattro quad swallow tail 6'3 x 19 3/4" x 2 1/2"

Post by Slowman » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 pm

New 7S Quattro quad swallow tail surfboard 6'3 x 19 3/4 x 2 1/2. $350 with plastic fins (MR-TX/M5).

Purchased new just after I had my hip resurfaced (July 2011, so it's old but unused) and was out of the water for 6 months. I also bought a couple of other boards and never rode this one when I got back in the water. It has never even been waxed up. Includes nose guard and tail pad. Ready to surf just add wax.

BTW, that mark up on the deck near the rail to the left of the 7S logo is just a price sticker from the shop - not damage or anything sinister. It has been sitting in my storage room under the stairs in a cover ever since. Time to get rid of it.

Single concave to double concave on the bottom. PM me if you're interested.

It's also over here http://www.gumtree.com.au/m-my-ad.html?adId=1029161900 and the pictures aren't cropped.