Lost at BBQ..

The new place to register any boards or other surfing equipment for sale.
Or, if you want to report something lost or found, list it here.
There's no time limit on how long your ad can run but please help us to keep the relevant stuff at the top by changing the heading to include the word "SOLD" when you've disposed of the item. An admin or mod may elect to alter the heading for you if there's no activity for a long period of time.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari

dabomb

Lost at BBQ..

Post by dabomb » Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:44 am

i was at a barbeque and lost my scungies. Anyone found em? they were fluro yellow and covered in brown skidmarks accompanied by thick pasty brown gasso. This is the second post i have done as i continue the search and i call it, "the fluro scungie conspiracy theory". Im taking this to court next.

Any info please contact me via PM
thanks
DAbOmB!i!i!i

chookie

Post by chookie » Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:06 am

hahahahahahahaha yukkkkk!

that is so freakin seedy.

but good luck in finding them, chum!!!

Harty

Post by Harty » Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:58 pm

haha is chookie the blonde one? i seen her runnin around the bush with em on her head.. :P this's fungers bro luke, did yous have fun?

_cant_touch_this
Supporter
Supporter

Post by _cant_touch_this » Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:35 pm

Luke - don't listen to that c*ck 'dabomb'. Chookie is mother russia, remember? And are you the one with the dark hair? Or is that your bro?

Harty

Post by Harty » Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:47 am

yeah i remember who she was :P was just stirrin her up a bit.. uther said shes a skitz sometimes? yeh the dark haired one... i thought dabomb was there? the heaps smart drunk dude sittin in the middle of the circle?

_cant_touch_this
Supporter
Supporter

Post by _cant_touch_this » Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:58 pm

Nah man that was probly Cas. My sister wants your number.

Harty

Post by Harty » Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:00 pm

yous sis.. how olds she?? oi where else do i talk to you people....? wheres the main spot everyone talks at.. whats ur msn email

dabomb

Post by dabomb » Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:30 am

hey
thanks everyone for your comforting support during this difficult time. I have fortunatly discovered my fluro yellow scungies in a thorn bush at nth narrabeen. I wonder what mean person placed them there... especially just to hurt a poor persons feelings. I could feel the exact pain the scungies felt after beening suspended there in mid air with a thorn in them. I decided to warm him up and put em on me sraight away. There was a bit of gasso leakin down my legs but i missed that feeling for so long. Its great. We have finally reunited :D