Spring. How's it lookin?

What surfer doesn't care about the weather? Who hasn't predicted the arrival of a new swell? Do all of it here!

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari, Forum Moderators

mustkillmulloway
Owl status

Re: Spring. How's it lookin?

Post by mustkillmulloway » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:58 pm

Donweather wrote:...anyone know of a location up the Sunny Coast that loves a massive new moon high tide!!!! :evil:

yes...and it's got a bank

come alone :wink: :lol:
reginald wrote:Hang on, now all of a sudden I'm the bad guy. How the try again did that happen?

Donweather
Harry the Hat

Post by Donweather » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:54 pm

My mate found one this morning on the high tide. Scored 4ft peaks with not many crew on it. So if this fecking wind does as it's supposed too and go offshore then I'm on it in the morning!!!

Donweather
Harry the Hat

Post by Donweather » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:03 pm

Well whilst early-mid Spring may have been all time, I have to say that late Spring-early Summer has been fecking shit. So over this weather...rain, wind and shit surf. I wish this trough would just feck off as it's doing my head in trying to predict a day and location of when the surf is gonna be good.

Just as you think the wind is dropping and gonna swing offshore overnight, along comes another burst of showers/rain and bingo the winds get back up to 15knts+ onshore.

Huey you are a cnut!!! :evil:

diggerdickson
barnacle

Post by diggerdickson » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:00 am

Donweather wrote:Well whilst early-mid Spring may have been all time, I have to say that late Spring-early Summer has been fecking shit. So over this weather...rain, wind and shit surf. I wish this trough would just feck off as it's doing my head in trying to predict a day and location of when the surf is gonna be good.

Just as you think the wind is dropping and gonna swing offshore overnight, along comes another burst of showers/rain and bingo the winds get back up to 15knts+ onshore.

Huey you are a cnut!!! :evil:

It could be time to sacrifice a surfboard, mmmm, I got half a mal I could burn :twisted:
no, Im not a surfer, Im just a garbage man".

marcus
Owl status

Post by marcus » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:20 am

mustkillmulloway wrote:p.s what u think about the 15 cyclone forecast for qld thats anna getting her face in the paper over

i know several resorts now with canceled booking off the claim ( great work anna...tourisn qld loves this shit coming onto there peak period :roll: )

do u view it as irresponsiable scare mongraling :?:

if the satated cyclones don't come and bussiness has suffered in lieu the b/s forecasts

can u see legal action being taken against said forecasters :shock:

i know a lot pissed off people in hospitality between here and cairns...talking up the cyclone threat is going send them to the wall...they needed a big xmas crowd :cry:

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2008/s2455379.htm
mustkillmulloway
with hindsight, do you still feel the same way about anna blighs warning about dangerous weather?
Oscar Wilde - "I am not young enough to know everything"