swellnet changes

What surfer doesn't care about the weather? Who hasn't predicted the arrival of a new swell? Do all of it here!

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari, Forum Moderators

chris_010
Local

Post by chris_010 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:57 pm

Wheres the shitfight? :?

streetdaddy
Local

Post by streetdaddy » Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:04 pm

you'll know there's a shitfight when you post the word swellnet and it comes out as <censored>... :shock: community love wins again...

AMB
Grommet

Post by AMB » Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:16 pm

you'll know there's a shitfight when you post the word swellnet and it comes out as <censored>... community love wins again
hehe..nice one SD!!....did u get a wave last night?..quite nice a little bigger than expected.
but as long as you can say to yourself that it would be cool if Don came on swellnet and did an equivalent thing (ie not talking about weather/surf forecasting but about new developments on my site), then that's okay and we're fine.
sadly and not at all speaking on behalf of Ben...i dont think we will hear from him again on this forum...why would he bother... i maybe (and hopefully are) wrong.

streetdaddy
Local

Post by streetdaddy » Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:46 pm

AMB wrote:hehe..nice one SD!!....did u get a wave last night?..quite nice a little bigger than expected.
sure did! spent the afternoon watching the sponno reef cam in my office and swearing alot... got down a bit after 5:30 and ofcourse it was packed most places... couldn't be bothered doing the drive around so went out at nerks coz it had the least heads... about 20 minutes after i paddled out the tide turned and sets started to drop right off... still got a few nice oily ones tho, how about you?