No beaches = No surf ?

Have an environmental cause? Announce and discuss here.

Moderators: Shari, collnarra, Butts, beach_defender, Forum Moderators

Jonnrm

No beaches = No surf ?

Post by Jonnrm » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:17 pm

The South East Queensland Natural Resource Management Plan 2009-2031 (SEQ NRM Plan) is our community’s plan for the future of the region’s natural assets.

Natural assets like beaches, Moreton Bay, farmland, waterways, bushland and mountain ranges provide the clean air, water and soil that power the economy and give us good health and wellbeing. The SEQ NRM Plan helps look after these precious assets.

We have talked to over 4000 experts and community people from different places and sectors and they told us that our our beaches are under threat from coastal erosion, pests and weeds and are in danger of being loved to death.

What do you think?

Please Have your say on our region's future!
SEQ Catchments: Have your say!

You could win prizes too!

Trev
Duke Status

Re: No beaches = No surf ?

Post by Trev » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:15 pm

Calling 'boo.
I curse their head & all the hairs of their head; I curse their face, their brain, their mouth, their nose, their tongue, their teeth, their forehead, their shoulders, their breast, their heart, their stomach, their back, their womb, their arms, their legs, their hands, their feet & all their body, from the top of their head to the soles of their feet, before and behind, within and without

alakaboo
Duke Status

Re: No beaches = No surf ?

Post by alakaboo » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:14 am

Never saw the post, but I did have input